Nektar Impact GX49 Controller Keyboard
Nektar Impact GX49 Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 72598View Full Description
Spend another £176.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Keyboard Controller
This compact 49-key keyboard features a range of premium-quality components and features that result in a high-performance controller for your favourite DAW. The GX49 features a 49-note keyboard spanning 4 octaves and all the standard parameters and features associated with keyboard controllers including: pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. The pitch-bend and modulation wheel can be used to manipulate the pitch or other parameters such as LFO envelopes or cutoff points. The transpose controls allow you to span up to +/- 12 semi tones but they can be re-purposes to change the Global MIDI Chanel or send program messages. Additionally the rotary potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, with its default setting set to control mixer volume.
Expansive Transport Controls
As well as the transpose controls, modulation and pitch wheels, there are also 8 transport control buttons for use with your DAW. Navigating your DAW can sometimes prove tedious, having to switch between the mouse and your controller all the time, but with these transport controls you have all the essential functions routed to 8 different buttons. These controls are routed to default settings including: undo, rewind, fast forward, track search (left and right) and patch search (left and right). These controls can also be assigned to MIDI messages for use with MIDI software. You can also assign a secondary message for seven of the buttons delivering up to 14 programmable options in total
The GX49 also boasts a range of digital connectivity from MIDI to USB and Apple iOS supported devices. The GX49 is a low powered USB device meaning it will work with all USB devices that features a Class compliant MIDI driver. You can also connect the keyboard to an Apple iPad via the iPad's USB camera connection kit and use with audio software apps.
Free Bitwig 8-Track Software
The GX49 comes complete with a free version of the Bitwig 8-track software, allowing you to produce, perform and design sounds straight out of the box. Bitwig 8-Track gives you access to over 50- software based instruments and effects with up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks. You can also use your own third party VST plug-ins for added versatility. The software features the 'Bitwig Essentials Package', which is a versatile and varied range of loops, clips and samples to get you started. Nektar DAW Integration supports the Bitwig 8-Track software, so you can get creating sounds and making music within minutes
- 49-note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable)
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Operating System: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 31 5/8"(L) x 7 3/4"(D) 2 3/4 "(H)
- Weight: 4.8 Lbs (2.2kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.