Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, Black
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, BlackDetails
Combining the power and flexibility of Maschine software with a fully-integrated portable hardware controller, Maschine Mikro is a groundbreaking groove production system for fast, intuitive beatmaking.
Product Ref: 29368View Full Description
Spend another £11.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maschine Mikro is the perfect entry into the world of Maschine, with the MK2 version bringing you new hardware with colour support so you can 'see' your sounds, updated Maschine 1.8 version software with the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE synth and a whole host of workflow improvements.
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, building tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro MK2 also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins.
Including over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds, Maschine Mikro enables you to create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments.
Most software functions can be controlled via the hardware using clever shortcuts, providing a hands-on workflow and quick access to key aspects. Controls include 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit multi-coloured pads with velocity and after-touch, a master push encoder and 28 backlit pads and a high-contrast black and white display for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage.
Bus-powered, the Maschine Mikro weighs just 1.2 kilograms and has an industry-standard Kensington lock.
"The colour-coding certainly qualifies mkII as a significant upgrade over mkI" - Future Music
"The Maschine MkII makes concrete improvements to an already solid, flexible music production platform. This should entice novice producers with its all-in-oneness and tempt initiated music makers to incorporate it into a larger setup." - DJ Tech Tools
"The pad's aftertouch breathes extra life into those traditional Maschine note-repeats. - Sound on Sound
Now included with your Native Instruments controller is Komplete Select. This bundle allows you to create music straight out of the box and gives you access to a wide range of high quality Native Sounds. Among the included instruments are NI?s best-selling MASSIVE synth, the new sampled piano instrument THE GENTLEMAN, the true-to-life analog emulation MONARK synth and the acoustic/electric drum laboratory DRUMLAB, providing a production-ready system out of the box.
Komplete Select Features
- Komplete Select includes: Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Scrabee MK1, West Africa, Drum Lab, and Solid Bus Comp
- Worth over 1000 if purchased separately
- Komplete Select owners get upgrade deals towards Komplete 10 and Komplete Ultimate
- Registered owners Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards will receive Komplete Select for free.
Features and Specifications
- Windows: Windows 7 or Window 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (ProTools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI, AAX
- Dimensions: W 320mm x L 195mm x H 50mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Colour: Black
- Display: High-contrast 64 x 127 pixels
- Pads: 16 high-quality multicolour, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- Encoder: One master push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- Buttons: 28
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.