Modal Electronics 001 Duophonic Hybrid Synthesiser, 3 Octave
Modal Electronics 001 Duophonic Hybrid Synthesiser, 3 OctaveDetails
Product Ref: 59622View Full Description
Buy on finance from £43.69 per month Finance from £43.69 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Modal 001 is a 2 voice duo phonic and bi timbral synthesiser utilising the same voice architecture as its bigger brother 002
- Two oscillators per voice with two sub oscillators, which can be switched from being either traditional square wave to having the same waveform as the main oscillator, in effect making four oscillators per voice
- Analogue / digital hybrid architecture uses NCOs for very high resolution, and very stable oscillators. Over 50 different waveforms, ranging from classic analogue sounds to more unique digital shapes
- Modal Electronics designed 24dB per octave four pole transistor ladder filter, with some very unusual morphing characteristics or polesweeping, enabling transition from four pole through bandpass to one pole 6db per octave, or anywhere in between
- Two LFO's, one per voice and one global
- Extensive modulation options
- 001 features a range of sequencing options, a built in 2 Track, 12 row, 32 step sequencer with MIDI sync capabilities. Sequences can also be transposed dynamically while running
- A very highly featured arpeggiator with a wide range of different modes, including hold mode, enabling arpeggiator-based sequences to be created
- The Modal Electronics Animator, which enables any control parameter on the 001 to be sequenced, enabling very complex filter transitions, wave form changes and modulation matrix changes to be sequenced
- Ethernet port to connect your 001 to your network and enable updates via the internet (no more midi sysex dumps) and access to the Modal Electronics cloud features
- Superb UI, a great departure from the norm of synthesisers, featuring a very high quality 4.3inch screen with wide viewing angle, display is context sensitive where the control parameters of any control knob that is touched by the user, is immediately displayed
- 6 quick recall banks are accessible directly from the front panel, enabling performing musicians to get rid of their set sheets and build set lists of presets, sequences and animations, all quickly accessible from dedicated front panel buttons. Up to ten banks of quick recalls can be created, making live performance a doddle
- VCF and VCA envelope generators
- Three Key Modes Polyphonic, Monophonic and Stack
- Very high quality construction, uses a premium FATAR semi-weighted three octave key mechanism with aftertouch
- Most voice control parameters are accessible from a well designed and intuitive front panel, that follows a traditional synthesiser work flow
- Pure analogue signal path from the oscillators onwards, no digital conversion.
- 4 CV inputs and 4 CV outputs
- Optional Digital Output board providing multi voice outputs over USB (Class Compliant) with FX available Q2 2015.
- Two audio inputs enabling audio processing from the VCF onwards plus external MIDI in and out
- XY joystick for performance controls any control parameter can be assigned to any joystick axis (X+, X-, Y+, Y-)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.