MK-3000 Key-Lighting Keyboard by Gear4music
MK-3000 Key-Lighting Keyboard by Gear4musicDetails
The MK-3000 Key-Lighting Keyboard by Gear4music is an intelligent, entry level keyboard with an innovative light up key function which will have beginners playing full songs in no time. With 100 timbres and 100 rhythm tracks, along with an array of features, this electronic keyboard provides you with everything you need to begin playing.
Product Ref: 19634
- 100 Voices & 100 Rhythms
- In-Built Lesson Function
- MK-3000 Key-Lighting Keyboard By Gear4music
- Keyboard Teaches You Using Light Up Keys
- Includes Vocal Microphone
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Impressive Array of Voices and Rhythms
The Gear4music MK-3000 boasts an impressive 100 voices. Alongside this the MK-3000 also has 100 built in rhythm functions for accompaniment. The wide range of different musical styles can transform your pieces with a full rich backing. At the touch of a button you effectively have a full house band to play along with. The single finger chord function allows even the newest player to control the backing track with ease.
Skill Building Tools
The Gear4music MK-3000 is an invaluable tool for learners of any age. The light up keys flash red to indicate which keys are being played. Not only does this give an exciting visual flair but it also offers a practical function. The built-in intelligent teaching function first demonstrates a tune, using the key lights, and then plays back the tune minus the keyboard part and directs you, using the lights, to which notes to play. This practical teaching tool will have you impressing family and friends with the 16 new tunes in no time.
Recording Function & Vocal Microphone
The recording function of the MK-3000 means you can hear your performance back; an invaluable aid for practice. Also included are sustain and vibrato settings to help give more expression to your developing sound. You can also sing along using the included vocal microphone. Whether you are looking for a user friendly, entry level teaching keyboard with scope to develop or a tool for composition and experimentation the MK-3000 will satisfy all musical aspirations.
If you are just starting out and are looking for a more complete set up this keyboard is also available in an accessory pack - MK-2069 Key-Lighting Keyboard Accessory Pack.
- Number of Keys: 54 Lighting (white keys only)
- Touch Sensitive Keys: No
- Display: LCD Number Display
Tones & Rhythms
- Voices: 100
- Rhythms: 100
- Percussion Tracks: 8
- Demonstration Songs: 16
- Tempo Control: 40-240 bpm
- Master Volume Control: 15 level
- Rhythm Volume Control: 15 level
- Chord Volume Control: Yes
- One-Key Follow / Ensemble: Yes
- Auto Chord: Yes
- Accompaniment: Sync, Fill-in, Start/Stop
- Record and Playback Sequencer: Yes
- Rhythm Programming Function: Yes
- Pitch Bend: No
- Vibrato: Yes
- Sustain: Yes
- Transpose: No
- Split: No
- MIDI: No
- Inputs: Mic In (3.5mm Jack)
- Outputs: No
- Headphone: Yes (3.5mm Jack)
- Speakers: Built in (4.5" Speaker Cones)
- Dimensions: 850mm x 320mm x 105mm
- Power: 6 x D batteries (not included) or mains PSU (included)
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.