View Full Description
Featuring eight assignable knobs, nine assignable sliders, dedicated transport controls and track select buttons, the Oxygen 49 gives you total control over your session, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than being interrupted by the constant back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller.
Velocity-sensitive keys and a sleek, compact design round out a portable keyboard that's ideal for in the studio or in live situations.
DirectLink mode automatically maps Oxygen 49 controls to common DAW parameters whilst factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!2, Hybrid, Velvet®, Strike®, Oddity, ImpOSCar and MiniMonsta. Dedicated Select buttons allow you to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral hardware and software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn't get any easier than this.
M-Audio controllers are used by more professional producers and players than any other brand on the market. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, you'll find that the Oxygen 49 controller has a solid, reliable build, putting as much musicality into the keyboard as it does into the complement of other MIDI controls.
Pro Tools Compatible
The Oxygen 49 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with Pro Tools® software, the industry standard DAW found in professional, project and personal studios around the world. With DirectLink, the Oxygen 49 controls instantly map to key parameters on the Pro Tools Mixer, Edit and Transport windows as well as the powerful suite of virtual instruments bundled with Pro Tools. Together, Oxygen 49 and Pro Tools software provide streamlined workflow in a formidable system with tons of interface options and industry-standard file compatibility.
"It's economical with space, has a useful but not overwhelming selection of controls and DirectLink makes it just about effortless to set up and use with supported applications." - Sound on Sound
"The Oxygen is a great all-round DAW controller and deserves checking out if you're in the market for a cheap but fully-featured USB keyboard." - MusicRadar
"The vast array of knobs and sliders made controlling on-screen parameters a breeze." - PC Mag
Features and Specifications
- Keys: 49 velocity-sensitive
- Knobs: 8, MIDI-assignable
- Sliders: 9, MIDI assignable
- Transport controls: 6 dedicated
- Buttons: Dedicated track up/down buttons
- Mapping: DirectLink mode automatically maps controls to common DAW parameters
- Velocity: 4 velocity curves and 3 fixed velocity settings
- Optional Inputs: Sustain pedal
- Power: USB bus powered
- Includes: Ableton Live Lite, Ignite music creation software
- Dimensions (inches): W 29 x D 9.4 x H 3.7
- Weight (lbs): 6.4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.