M-Audio Keystation 88es MIDI Keyboard
Product Ref: 8659
M-Audio Keystation 88es MIDI KeyboardDetails
If you appreciate the full range of a piano keyboard in a lightweight package, the 88-note M-Audio Keystation 88es is for you. You get great-feeling, semi-weighted action that's velocity sensitive to convey all the nuances of your playing to your computer and most popular music education and studio software.
Please note, this product does not have built in speakers and is designed only to be used as a MIDI controller, not as a stage piano or practice keyboard.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The pitch and modulation wheels plus slider and buttons make it a great controller for playing and programming synths, samplers, drum sounds and more.
At just 22 lbs. the Keystation 88es is equally at home on stage and in the studio. Class compliancy with Windows XP, Vista (32 bit), and Mac OS X ensures easy plug-and-play setup. It's even bus-powered, so one simple USB cable is the only connection you need.
- 88-note velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action
- pitch bend and modulation wheels
- volume/assignable control slider
- advanced function button for programming
- sustain pedal input (pedal sold separately)
- assignable data up/down buttons
- built-in USB MIDI interface
- MIDI out jack routes MIDI signals from keyboard or computer to external devices
- powered via USB or 9VDC power adapter (sold separately)
- Mac OS X and Windows XP class compliant for plug-and-play operation
- includes Ableton Live Lite music production software, so you can make music right away
- 53" x 9.5" x 4" 22 lbs.
Vista drivers can be downloaded from the M-Audio website.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.