Kurzweil Forte SE 88 Key Stage Piano
Kurzweil Forte SE 88 Key Stage PianoDetails
Product Ref: 67125View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.59 per month Finance from £54.59 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2GB of Sounds
The Forte SE features the new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimised especially for the SE) and German D Grand, featuring "KSR" - Kurzweil String Resonance. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64 expansions - all handcrafted to deliver unprecedented expressiveness with an obsessive attention to detail. Flash-Play powers the Forte SE with 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Every sound within the Forte SE is perfectly matched to its 88-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
The Forte SE grants full access to Kurzweil's legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the Forte SE offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense. Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more are available and all fully editable from the user-interface. Dial it in with the Master EQ section featuring Bass, Treble, a sweepable Midrange and on/off switch. Using your Mac/PC or iPad, get deeper into editing your Forte SE's Programs, Multis and Effects.
Activate up to 8 independent Arps (1 per program, 8 per Multi) and discover the new 'Step Sequencer' environment. 9 Sliders, 11 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal Inputs (which support 2 half-damper pedals for pianos, or up to 4 switch pedals), 1 Continuous Control Pedal Input and Aftertouch are at hand for intuitive control. (1 sustain/switch pedal is included).
Pitch/Modulation wheels along with dedicated -/+ Transpose and sound Variation controls are conveniently located right on the front panel. The Forte SE features easy Category and Program/Multi selection, plus save your own preset for each Category. Access your favourite sounds with one button press, conveniently located right below the Forte SE's display.
- Keyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/100LR)
- Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 8 zones)
- Factory Programs: 256 (w/ space for future updates)
- User Programs: 1024
- Factory Multis: 100 - featuring up to 8 independent zones (w/ space for future updates)
- User Multis: 1024
- General MIDI No
- Master EQ Section: Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Effects: Hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more. ⋅16 total FX units
- 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
- 1 variation switch
- 1 Arp switch
- 2 transpose switches
- *2 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 1 continuous control pedal inputs
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- (*supports dual switch and half-damper for pianos / dual & half-damper pedals sold separately)
- Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 8-per Multi
- Analog Outputs:
- Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- +21dBu maximum output
- 50Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favourite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: 1 back-panel 1/4" headphone output, 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices (coming soon)
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet
- Height: (5.2") (13.2cm)
- Depth: (15.2") (38.6cm)
- Length: (48.9") (124.2cm)
- Weight: (40.8 lb.) (18.5 kg)
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-265VAC 50/60Hz, 10W max
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.