Kurzweil Artis 88 Note Stage Piano
Kurzweil Artis 88 Note Stage PianoDetails
The Kurzweil Artis is a gig machine with superb sound quality, 128-voice polyphony, 88-note hammer-weighted action and a user-friendly interface. The new German 9' grand piano offers a level of sound quality and playability that raises the bar for stage pianos. A user-controllable damper pedal noise is included for the most realistic experience possible. The Artis features KB3 Tone Real Organs with 9 drawbar sliders and performance control switches.
Product Ref: 44346View Full Description
Buy on finance from £45.21 per month Finance from £45.21 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
There are 256 factory programs built-in, including the very best sounds from the PC3K and KORE 64 ROM expansion, featuring EPs, Clavs, strings, synths, horns, drums, percussion, guitars, vox, mallets, and more. There are 256 Factory Multis, each with up to 4-Zones with Quick Split/Layer functionality and extensive MIDI Control (internal and external). Dedicated Zone Volume Sliders and Zone Mute Switches are incorporated in every Multi. The powerful FX Engine offers over 1000 of our award-winning effects chains created in Kurzweil's most powerful workstations. There is a mixture of Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQs, Distortion, Rotary Simulator, Compressor, and more (chains can not be edited, but an Aux override chain can be selected in Multi Mode).
- Brand NEW German 9' Grand Piano
- KB3 ToneReal Organs
- 256 Factory Programs
- 256 Factory Multis
- Powerful FX Engine
- Front Panel 3-Band Master EQ
- 22 Programmable Physical Controllers
- Easy Access Transpose Buttons
- Favorites Section
- Desktop Editor
- Keyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys (Fatar TP100)
- Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Programs: 256 stunning factory Programs featuring the all new German Grand Piano along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion (download full "object list" here)
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: 256 factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 4 independent zones
- User Multis: 256
- Master EQ Section: Dedicated front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Effects: Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more. 16 total FX units.
- Controllers: 1 pitch wheel, 1 modulation wheel, 9 front panel sliders, 9 KB3 control switches/control/zone mute switches, 1 variation switch, 2 transpose switches, 2 switch pedal inputs, each supporting single or dual, switch or half-damper* pedals (1 switch/sustain pedal is included), 1 continuous control pedal input (*for MIDI controller functionality only)
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs), +21dBu maximum output, 400? balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: 1 front panel 1/4" headphone output, 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB, User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive, Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Height: (5.5") (14cm)
- Depth: (15.5") (39.5cm)
- Length: (54.5") (138.5cm)
- Weight: (46 lb.) (21 kg)
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 90-265V AC 50-60Hz, 10 Watts
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.