Korg PA900 Professional Arranger Keyboard with Stand and Amplifier
Korg PA900 Professional Arranger Keyboard with Stand and AmplifierDetails
Korg's PA-900 Arranger Keyboard combines unbeatable sound quality and features to give professional musicians a powerful machine that will impress any audience. The Korg PA-900 now features a sound engine that uses double the PCM memory of the best selling PA600. The Korg PA900 has expanded its selection of sounds to 1.200 and now covers almost every style imaginable. Included is a Free Gear4music stand and SubZero Keyboard Amp.
Product Ref: 42063
- 61 Key Semi-Weighted Keyboard with Aftertouch
- Improved Speaker System
- Expanded Sound Engine
- TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer
- Includes Free Stand and SubZero Keyboard Amp
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PA900 is the next step in Korg's PA Series. Features such as Defined Nuance Control provide extra realism, whilst the emermous range of styles covers genres from around the globe.
Responsive Feel, High-Quality Playing Experience
The Pa900 has 61 semi-weighted, naturally responsive key action with aftertouch, that feels great. The intuitive design is easy to use for musicians of all abilities and feels as high-end as it looks with a silver body and aluminium side panels.
Improved Sound Engine
The sound engine has double the memory of the Pa600, and an expanded number of user style locations to cover every style imaginable. The speaker system has also been improved, so you can be heard clearer than ever before.
Professional Features as Standard
Packed with standard features that are anything but, the Pa900 includes technology from the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player and recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and Video output, letting you enhace your performance by displaying lyrics.
Features and Specifications
- Number of Keys: 61 keys semi?weighted
- Key type: Velocity sensitive and after touch are supported
- Operating System: Upgradable Operating System
- RX (Real eXperience)
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control)
- Multitasking: Load while play feature
- Sound Generator: KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis)
- Voices: 128 Voices
- Oscillators: 128 Oscillators
- Filters: Filters with Resonance
- EQ: Three band EQ for each track
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems
- 125 Master Effect types + 2 Global Effects
Voice Processor Technology:
- TC Helicon technology with 4 effects: Three-part Harmonizer, Reverb, Delay, Compressor, EQ
Sounds / Drumkits:
- Over 1100 including Stereo Piano and GM/GS improved sound compatibility, more than 70 drum kits
- User area: 512 sounds, 128 drum kits
- Defined Nuance Control Technology
- Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages
- User PCM RAM Memory: 192 MB
Full Sampling Editing:
- Compatibility: Load/Import of Korg, Wav, AIFF and SoundFront, Export of Wav and AIFF, Edit, Time Slice, Compression Tool
- More than 400 fully reconfigurable pre-loaded styles
- 1200 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads and one Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Track 2 mode, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode
- Real-time Style Chord Sequencer Recorder
Performance / STS:
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks settings, up to 4 x 1200 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries,?My Setting? function
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player (Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G)
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- X-Fader Balance control
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Jukebox function
- Double Mp3 Player and Mp3 Recorder
- Real Time Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (+/- 30 percent
- Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, Real Time Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks; Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable custom lists
- Filtering and Ordering options
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- Pa Series: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- Master Volume, Fade In/Out, Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume
- Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose
- Style Change, Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS
- Real-time controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), Mic Volume, FX Volume, Mic On/Off, Mic Preset, Harmony On/Off, 3 Assignable Switches, Tempo +/-, Tempo Lock, Dial, Search Function, Shift, Chord Scan, Split, Metronome On/Off, Sound Select
- Damper pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal)
- Assignable pedal/switch
- Left/Mono-Mic, Unbalanced
- With "Gain control and Right/Mono"
- Audio Output: Letf/Mono, Right/Mono, Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1 (in the front panel)
- Video Out: 1 RCA type
Mic / Line Inputs
- 2 Unbalanced Jack, Left/Mono-Mic with gain control and right/mono
- In, Out; standard Midi connectors
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- 8 user definable MIDI Setups
- USB-MIDI Interface
- Type A: 1 (Front)
- Type B: 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- Micro SD, back panel slot
- Color TouchView 7" TFT display
- Internal System Clock
- 20 Watt, 100-240v 50/60 Hz
- Width: 1030 mm / 40.55 inches
- Depth: 378.3 mm / 14.89 inches
- Height: 138.8 mm / 5.46 inches
- Weight: 10.76 kg
- Manual, AC Power Cable, Music Stand, DVD-ROM
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.