Korg PA50SD Professional Arranger Keyboard
Product Ref: 14181
Korg PA50SD Professional Arranger KeyboardDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In addition to traditional real-time and step-time sequencing, the Pa50SD also features Korg's unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to eight tracks of style accompaniment and up to eight tracks of real time playing in a single pass. The PA50SD is GM and SMF compatible and in performance, nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Display.
Each of the 304 editable Styles provides up to eight accompaniment parts (drums, bass, percussion and more) that respond interactively with your playing. Eight parts, four Variations, two Fills, two Intros and two Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the eight parts that comprise a Style, up to four sounds are available on the keyboard as real-time parts. The Pa50SD can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
- Keyboard: 61 Notes with Velocity
- OPOS - Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing feature. Upgradeable Operating System. SSD Solid State Disk.
- Tone Generator:
- HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- 62 voices, 62 oscillators
- Filters with resonance
- Waveform Memory: 32 Mbyte PCM ROM (With Stereo Piano Sound)
- Effects: 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect System (90 Effect Types)
- More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs)
- 32 Drum Kits
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style)
- Styles Controls:
- 4 Variations
- 2 Fills
- 2 Intros
- 2 Endings
- Count In/Break
- Synchro Start/Stop
- Tap Tempo/Reset
- Fade In/Out
- Bass Inversion
- Manual Bass
- Tempo Lock
- Accompaniment Volume
- Accompaniment Mute
- Drum Mapping
- Snare & Kick Designation
- Single Touch
- General Controls:
- Master Volume
- Octave Transpose
- Master Transpose
- Split Point
- Style Change
- Tracks Volume
- Quarter Tone Function
- Programmable Slider
- Multi PAD: 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button
- Performance: 160 Real-Time Performances + Up to 304 Styles Performances
- Song Play:
- XDS* Crossfade Dual Sequencer player - 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop,
- Pause, '<< Rew' and '>> FF' controls.
- Balance control. Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.
- SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1)
- Song / Backing Sequence: Easy Record - 16 Tracks - SMF Formate
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal / Switch
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- Data Storage: SD (Secure Digital) Data Cards
- Display: Backlit Custom LCD
- Main Amplifier: 2 x 15 Watt
- Speakers: 2 Dual Cone Speakers (Bass Reflex Box - Auto Loudness Control)
- Audio Outputs: Left / Mono, Right
- Audio Inputs: Left / Mono, Right
- Power Consumption: 26 Watts
- Dimensions: 41.5" (w) x 15.47" (d) x 5.9" (h)
- Weight: 11.2 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.