Korg Monotron Delay Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer
Korg Monotron Delay Analogue Ribbon SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 23099View Full Description
Spend another £211.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Korg Monotron Delay produces a classic analog synth sound through a dual-waveform Low Frequency Oscillator: providing the user with a square wave plus the traditional triangle wave, both of which can be individually adjusted for rate and intensity. A trimpot on the back panel can continuously adjust the shape / direction of the triangle wave or the pulse-width of the square wave to deliver even more versatility. Used in conjunction with an indispensable Space Delay ideal for swooping, cosmic sounds, the LFO can create dazzling effects and provide unique possibilities for embellishing your music.
The Monotron Delay's ribbon controller keyboard features a wide, four-octave range. This design allows the pitch to be controlled even more aggressively and dynamically. The reversed white keys and body adornments glows under black light illumination, making the Monotron Delay ideal for delivering a striking visual impact in nearly any club environment.
The Monotron Delay uses the same highly acclaimed analog filter VCF circuit as Korg's classic MS-10 and MS-20 semi modular synthesizers, coveted for their aggressive, dynamic filters. The VCF Cutoff knob sets the frequency or tone of the filter, and a peak knob adds emphasis. A powerful filter is an essential aspect of any analog synthesizer, applying dramatic tonal changes to the sound, and projecting an intense personality that will stand out in any live performance.
An AUX input jack allows you to place any audio source into the Monotron Delay's signal path, directly before the analog filter and delay circuit, providing a great way to connect a guitar or audio player and utilise the tone-bending filter and delay effect. A headphone output allows you to practice in private or connect to a PA system and perform to a crowd, and a built in mini speaker is included to complete this highly portable synthesizer package
- Synthesizer structure: 1 VCO, 1 VCF, 1 LFO; DELAY
- Switch: Standby / LFO "triangle" Shape / LFO "square" Shape
- Knobs: LFO Rate, LFO Int, VCF Cutoff, DELAY Time, DELAY Feedback
- Controller: Ribbon Controller
- Volume: Headphone Volume
- Aux Input: 1/8'' Stereo Jack
- Headphone Output: 1/8'' Stereo Jack
- Speaker:Miniature Internal; Disabled when headphones are in use
- Power Supply: AAA batteries (x2), recommended alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 mm x 72 mm x 28 mm / 4.72'' x 2.83'' x 1.10''
- Weight: 95g / 3.35 oz. (without batteries)
- Accessories: AAA batteries x2 (for verifying operation)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.