Korg KingKORG Synthesizer, Black
Korg KingKORG Synthesizer, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 81198View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.55 per month Finance from £24.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Analog Modelling Synthesizer
The Korg KingKorg is a powerful analog modelling synthesizer ideal for both stage and studio. The KingKorg features a 3-oscillator x 2-timbre design, letting you create rich and articulate sounds on the fly. The powerful XMT (Xpanded Modeling Technology) sound engine produces the broad range of tonal variations the KingKorg delivers. One of the most unique features of the KingKorg is the built-in Vocoder that makes it ideal for live performances. The built-in vocoder allows you to truly capture the sound of vintage synthesizer, providing the means to play like classic synth artists, transforming vocals into melodic sequences.
Versatile Sound Palette
In addition, the Xpanded Modeling Technology sound engine, KingKorg provides a wide range of preset algorithms, ranging from rhythmic leads to deep, gritty basses. The 200 presets are combinations of various types of oscillators, that allow you to dive in and tweak every parameter to achieve the sound you desire. A range of the most popular oscillator algorithms including: Sawtooth Wave, Square Wave, noise and more. There are also a range of PCM/DWGS algorithms for added versatility, allowing you to create virtually any sound you can dream of. The Vacuum tube driver adds rich overtones and powerful distortion, giving your tones added warmth, like the sound was run through a Vacuum Tube amplifier. The modelling filters themselves reproduce the sound of classic instruments for a wide and varied range of sounds and instruments.
The highly intuitive layout provides you with all your major controls in an ergonomic configuration, improving your workflow and letting you create sounds with ease. The oscillator section features its own dedicated display that displays your current selected algorithm. The dial located next to the display allows you to find your algorithm by name for added convenience. There are also dedicated dials for each of the three master effects, allowing you to utilise the different effects to hear how they affect the sound. The self-luminous organic EL display provides optimal visibility, even in low-light conditions.
Connectivity & Compatibility
The CV/GATE OUT jack allows you to control a Korg Monotribe or MS-20, allowing you to utilise other Korg synthesizers for expansive functionality. A dedicated cable for the Monotribe is included, which gives you the ability to use the Keyboard of the KingKorg to play the Monotribe. You can also manage programs on your computer by connecting your KingKorg to your computer via a USB cable. This allows you to use the Korg Librarian software which can be downloaded for free from the official Korg website.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
- Sleek, black finish
XMT (eXpanded Modeling Technology)
- Number of programs: 300 (Preset: 200)
- Number of categories: 8 categories
- Number of timbers: Up to 2 Timbres (Layered or Split)
- Maximum voice polyphony: Up 24 voices
- Structure: 3 Oscillators (Analog, Noise, DWGS, PCM, MIC IN)
- Number of Types: 127 types (Analog & Noise: 32 + DWGS: 64 + PCM: 30 + MIC IN)
- Structure: 1 filter per timbre (LPF, HPF, BPF)
- Number of Filter Types: 18 types (LPF: 7 + HPF: 5 + BPF: 6), including modeling filters
- Modulation: EG: 2 units, LPF: 2 units, AMP
- Virtual Patch: 6 Virtual Patches per timbre
- Sections: Program effects x 3 (PRE FX, MOD FX, REV/DELAY) + EQ (2 Band) + TUBE (Stereo)
- Types: PRE FX: 6 types (DISTORTION, DECIMATOR, RING MOD, GT AMP, EP AMP, TONE)
- MOD FX: 6 types (FLANGER, CHORUS, U-VIBE, TREMOLO, PHASER, ROTARY)
- REV/DELAY: 6 types (HALL, ROOM, PLATE, TAPE ECHO, MOD DELAY, BPM DELAY)
16-Band Vocoder with Formant Shift and Formant Hold
Up to 8 steps (The number of steps can be changed)
6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1, ALT2, RANDOM, TRIGGER)
- Connection: XLR-3-31 Type (Balanced)
- Input Impedance: 6.8 kO
- Maximum level: -12 dBu Audio Output
- Connections: 6.3 mm, TS phone jack (Unbalanced) "L/MONO, R"
- Load Impedance: More than 10 kO
- Maximum level: -12 dBu Headphone:
- Connection: 3.5 mm, Stereo min phone jack
- Maximum level: 60 mW + 60 mW @33O
- Main Display:16 characters x 2 lines / OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
- Sub Displays for Oscillator and Filter Sections: 128 x 64 dots / OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode)
- 61 notes (Semi-Weighted Keyboard)
- *Adjustable Key Response (NORMAL, SHALLOW, DEEP)
- Controller: Joystick, Octave Up/Down button, Category/Favorite button
- Control input: DAMPER pedal (Supports Half Dampering), SWITCH/PEDAL
- Control Output: CV/GATE Out
- Terminals: MIDI In, MIDI Out, USB Type B
- Power: AC Adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,027 × 313 × 96 mm
- Weight: 7.0 kg
- Power Consumption: 10 W
- Included Accessories: AC Adapter, Owner's Manual, Cable for CV/GATE (For KORG monotribe only)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.