Korg KROME 61 Key Workstation with Bag and Additional Soundbanks
Korg KROME 61 Key Workstation with Bag and Additional SoundbanksDetails
The Korg Krome 61 music workstation features full-length, unlooped samples of every key for a spectacular piano sound. It also has a carefully chosen selection of the top sounds available today, including piano, electric piano and drum sounds. The sound quality and features rival those of much more expensive instruments, setting a whole new standard for great value keyboards.
The Krome 61 comes with a free Gear4music keyboard bag and 2x extra soundbanks, Best of Triton and M1 collection on SD card
Product Ref: 30328View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.86 per month Finance from £20.86 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Krome uses the impressive 'German D Grand' piano sounds that were created for Korg's Kronos flagship. 61 full-length, unlooped stereo samples are complemented by damper resonance for an impeccably accurate sound. In addition to this, Krome features three types of electric piano with eight velocity levels, built-in drum kits including the 'Jazz Ambience Drums' from the Korg Kronos and many more sounds to cover any style you choose to play.
The Drum Track feature offers realistic grooves played by professionals using the Krome's drum sounds. They're great for playing along to or incorporating into your production, but you can also create and save user patterns to get the exact drums you want. On top of this, the dual polyphonic arpeggiators allow you to generate guitar or bass riffs, drum patterns, or other synth sounds and sound effects that include subtle motion.
Krome also comes with a rich suite of tools to jumpstart your creative urges. The Auto Song Setup function allows you to start recording the moment inspiration strikes, while lightning-fast arrangements can be made using Korg's Cue List. A huge TouchView colour display gives you the power to track and edit numerous parameters at once.
Best of Triton" Sound Collection
The Best of Triton collection provides 128 Best of Triton Programs for Krome.
M1 for Krome Sound Collection
The M1 Sound Collection contains 100 Programs and 100 Combinations from the best-selling Korg M1 Music Workstation.
The free keyboard bag that comes with the Korg Krome offers great protection and easy transportation for your instrument. The bag has 15mm padding to prevent damage from bumps and scrapes, a zip pocket for any extra accessories or cables and removable shoulder straps.
"The impressive range of features and incredibly lightweight frame will make it a player's favourite. As a sketch-pad for musical ideas, it's intuitive too and with decent integration to DAWs". - MusicRadar
- Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds
- Eight-level velocity switching for electric pianos with unmatched expressive power
- Separately mixable direct and ambient drum sounds for studio-grade quality
- Play back realistic drum groove at the touch of a button with Drum Track
- Expertly created sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- USB computer connection, plus SD Card slot for data storage
- Use KROME to edit sounds on your computer
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) KROME-61 40.43 x 12.32 x 3.66 inches / 1,027 x 313 x 93 mm
- Weight: KROME-61 15.87 lbs.
- Power: Power supply (DC12V 3.5A), POWER switch
- Power Consumption: 13 W (KROME-61 / 73 / 88)
- AC Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory Disc (KROME Operation Guide PDF, Parameter Guide PDF, Video Manual)
For further information about the Krome 61, please download the PDF from the link above.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.