Korg B1 Digital Piano X Frame Package, White
Korg B1 Digital Piano X Frame Package, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 70327View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.52 per month Finance from £11.52 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Full-Range Tonal Response And Enhanced Low-End
The B1 is designed to be as close to a real acoustic piano as possible, from the design to the sound and touch of the unit. The built-in full-range speakers and passive radiator allow you play the B1 as it is without the need for external devices and cables. To achieve the rich, natural tones of the acoustic piano; the B1 uses Korg's servo-assisted MFB technology which controls the movement of the cone allowing low frequencies to be reproduced with minimal distortion. It works by detecting the movement of the speaker cone and compensating for the mechanical response of the speaker and speaker chamber, returning a signal to the amp to achieve the ideal frequency response.
Eight Expressive Instrument Sounds
One of the most unique features of the B1 is its ability to recreate the natural and vibrant tones of the instruments it includes. As well as functioning as an emulation of a real acoustic piano, the B1 also includes two electric pianos, a harpsichord and two organ sounds. The collection of heavily-used sounds allows you to expand your sound-bank to cover any genre. Another handy feature of the B1 is the dedicated 'Piano Play' function with instantly recalls the Concert Grand Piano sound, acting as a default button. The sounds themselves are compiled and ran through Korg's sampling technology, utilising multiple digital recordings to capture the rich and natural tones of the recorded instrument.
One of the main aims of any digital piano is to reproduce the feel and sound of the original instrument. The B1 ensures this with its professional components that result in the natural feel and touch of a real piano. The B1 comes equipped with Korg's NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action. This action provides a heavier response in lower registers with lighters touches in the upper scale, just like a real piano. This is ideal for digital and acoustic piano players as it provides the feel and touch they are accustomed to with classical acoustic pianos. The dynamic response of the keyboard can also be set to the match the playing style of any performer.
Damper Pedal and Partner Mode
Also included with the B1 digital piano is a metal damper (sustain) pedal providing impressive stability and comfortable feel of the underfoot. The single damper pedal adds to the realism of the digital piano, catering to a range of different playing styles and providing versatile playing options.Partner mode effectively splits the keyboard into two side-by-side keyboards, with each pitched in the same range. This is great for learner pianists as it allows the student and teacher to play the same piece at the same time, making the learning process more fluent and fun.
- Naturally-weighted keys
- Includes damper (sustain) pedal
- 'Piano play' function reverts back to the Classic Grand Piano
- Reverb and chorus effects
- Metronome with tempo range 40BPM - 120BPM
- Volume controls
- Built-in speakers
- Exceptional low-end performance with MFB technology
- Music rest with page retention pocket design
- Available in white or black
- Streamlined, sleek design
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
- Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs: 8
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM), Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none), Volume controls
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL
- Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1312 mm x 336 mm x 117 mm/51.65" x 13.23" x 4.61" (without music stand)
- Weight: 11.8 kg/26.01 lbs. (without music stand)
- Included items: Damper pedal, AC adapter, Music stand
- Optional Accessories: Full stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.