Kawai MP11 Digital Stage Piano, Black
Kawai MP11 Digital Stage Piano, BlackDetails
The Kawai MP11 Digital Stage Piano is a compact, versatile and expressive all-in-one stage piano, ideal for players of all abilities and experience. Featuring the innovative Grand Feel keyboard action with 88 wooden keys and IvoryTouch surface, the MP11 delivers a realistic playing experience along with the supreme touch of an acoustic grand piano. Producing rich organic tones and dynamic responses, this digital piano is also equipped with studio-quality strings, pads, basses and other essential sounds that are perfect for complementing the acoustic pianos and electric pianos. Offering extensive functions with comprehensive controls and endless creative possibilities, the Kawai MP11 is suitable for performances on stage, at home or in the studio.
Product Ref: 70030View Full Description
Buy on finance from £51.12 per month Finance from £51.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Established in 1927, Kawai is now one of the largest music manufacturers in the world. Kawai focus only on creating high quality acoustic and digital pianos and have produced some of the most famous concert grand pianos in the world, such as the Shigeru Kawai EX and Shigeru Kawai SK-5. In creating their range of digital pianos, Kawai make use of this expertise to replicate as closely as possible the experience of playing an acoustic grand piano. Kawai pioneered the use of wooden key components in digital pianos and continue to innovate for an ever more authentic piano playing experience.
Harmonic Imaging® Sound Technology
The Kawai MP11 Digital Stage Piano comes equipped with proprietary Harmonic Imaging® tecnology, capturing the beautiful sound of Kawai's highly acclaimed hand-built concert grand piano - with all 88 keys meticulously recorded, analysed and faithfully reproduced. Accurately recreating the broad dynamic range of the original grand piano, this technology provides you with an unparalleled level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest fortissimo. Also included are separate variations for Concert, Pop and Jazz playing, as well as a separate sub-category devoted entirely to upright and mono pianos.
Grand Feel with IvoryTouch and Let-Off Simulation
The MP11's Grand Feel wooden-key keyboard action draws upon 85 years of acoustic piano craftsmanship to provide an exceptionally realistic playing experience. As with a grand piano, all eighty-eight black and white keys are crafted from long pieces of wood and pivot on a central balance pin in a smooth, seesaw-like motion. When the front of a key is pressed down, the rear rises, throwing a hammer which then plays the note. These hammers are graded in size and weight, replicating the heavier bass and lighter treble notes, while additional counter-weights embedded within the lower keys help to lighten their touch during pianissimo passages. The Grand Feel keyboard action is also equipped with a 3-sensor system per key and even reproduces the subtle let-off sensation felt when playing the keys of a grand piano very softly, enhancing delicate pianissimo playing to satisfy the expectations of even the most discerning pianists. The finely textured IvoryTouch gently absorbs surface moisture to assist playing control, while the natural matt finish ensures a smooth but not slippery surface.
Virtual Technician Technology
The MP11 also features Kawai's innovative Virtual Technician technology, which allows you to shape the tonal characteristics of your sound to suit your needs. This feature offers various adjustable settings including voicing and regulation; string and damper resonances; subtle hammer and key release noises, and even the precise tuning and volume of individual notes. With the ability to store personalised instrument configurations to memory, the Virtual Technician feature enables you to customise the instrument to achieve the piano sound you've always dreamed of.
Four Zone Master Keyboard Controller
The new and improved MIDI Out section features four independent zones for controlling external devices, or integrating within your studio setup as a master keyboard. The assignable panel knobs allow you to send CC# to connected hardware, while the transport button provides control over your DAW software without touching a mouse or leaving the piano. The MP11 also includes Line In connections and a dedicated panel fader to adjust the level of various connected devices, such as an old expander module or semi-weighted synth that you just can't live without, or a laptop running software instruments.
208 Setup Memories
The MP11 allows every single customised sound, knob position, fader level and adjustable parameter to be stored within the onboard memory as a Setup, which can then be recalled at the touch of a button. With over 200 Setup Memories, the MP11 Digital Stage Piano is ideal for busy stage musicians who like to plan several shows ahead, before going out on the road.
Kawai 5 Year Warranty
As an expression of the confidence Kawai have in the design and manufacturing of their instruments, they offer a 5-year warranty for parts and labour with all their newly released digital pianos (only available in the UK).
- Keyboard: Grand Feel Action
- 3 Sensors per Key, Let-Off Simulation and 88 Wooden Keys with IvoryTouch Surface
- Keyboard Modes: Full Keyboard, Upper Split, Lower Split, Zone (Free Adjustable Range)
- Polyphony: Max. 256 Notes
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging® XL
- Piano: Concert Grand, Studio Grand, Mellow Grand, Pop Piano, Bright Pop Piano, Mellow Pop Piano, Jazz Grand 1, Jazz Grand 2, Standard Grand, Upright Piano, Mono Pop Piano, Mono Concert
- E.Piano: Tine EP1, Tine EP2, Tine EP3, Reed EP1, Reed EP2, Reed EP3, Modern EP1, Modern EP2, Modern EP3, Clavi 1, Clavi 2, Electric Grand
- Sub Section: String Ensemble, Beautiful Strings, String Pad, Warm Strings, Pad 1, Pad 2, Pad 3, Pad 4, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Celesta, Marimba, Wood Bass, Finger Bass, Fretless Bass, Fretless+Ride
- MIDI Master: 4 Zone MIDI Out, Channel, Local On/Off, Volume, MMC Transport, Split, 2x4, Controller, PRG, Bank
- Virtual Technician: Piano, E.Piano
- Piano: Voicing, Stereo Width, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key-Off Effect, Damper Noise, Hammer Delay, Fall-Back Noise, Topboard, Brilliance, Tune per Key, Level per Key
- E.Piano: Key-Off Noise, Key-Off Delay
- Amp Simulator: 5 Amplifier Types with Drive, Level, 3-Band EQ, Mic Type, Mic Position, Ambience
- Amp Types: S.Case, M.Stack, J.Combo, F.Bass, L.Cabi
- Effects: 129 Types with 10 Parameters Each
- Reverb: 6 Types with Time, PreDelay and Depth
- EQ: 4-Band (Lo, Mid1, Mid1-Freq, Mid2, Mid2-Freq, Hi) plus Master EQ
- Recorder MIDI: 10 Songs Internal, MIDI-to-Audio Converter
- Recorder Audio: Direct to USB Memory; MP3/WAV with Overdub
- Metronome: 10 Types plus 10 Drum Patterns, Tempo and Level
- Display: 128 x 64 Pixel Backlight LCD
- Connection Jacks:
- XLR Outs with Ground Lift
- Line Out, 6.3mm (L/Mono, R or 2xMono)
- Line In, 6.3mm (L/Mono, R)
- Soft Pedal
- Expression (Assignable)
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions: 1380mm x 453mm x 188mm
- Included Accessories: F30 3-Pedal Unit with Half-Damper Function, Music Rack, Power Cable, Owners Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.