Kawai F301 Pedal Unit for ES8 Digital Piano, Black
Kawai F301 Pedal Unit for ES8 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The Kawai F-301 Pedal Unit is designed to fit the ES8 digital piano. The unit consists of damper, soft and sostenuto pedals, providing your ES8 with a closer range of tones to an acoustic piano. The F-301 has a sleek look that subtly attaches to the back of your ES8. The pedals replicate the action and weight of a Kawai EX Concert Grand for a smooth action and feel. The smart gloss black finish is a perfect match to the ES-8 digital piano and HM4-B stand.
Please Note: This pedal unit is designed to attach to the Kawai HM4 stand
Product Ref: 72091View Full Description
Spend another £120.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Pedals: Sostenuto, Sustain and Damper
- Pedal Finish: Silver
- Sound Model: Kawai EX Grand Concert Piano
- Designed to Fit: Kawai ES8 Model
- Screws: 8 (Included)
- Pedal Output: Dedicated ES8 Slot
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.