Kawai CN27 Digital Piano, Satin Black
Kawai CN27 Digital Piano, Satin BlackDetails
The Kawai CN27 Digital Piano is a sleek, practical instrument for the home environment. The compact design hosts a full size, 88 note keyboard and 3 pedal system. The CN27's Responsive Hammer III action has a weighted feel with a consistent response that's authentic to an acoustic piano. Kawai have equipped the CN27 with Harmonic Imaging technology, so each note has a dynamic and rich tone. The 19 high quality instrument sounds include grand pianos, organs, synths and more. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to integrate the CN27 with learning apps on your smartphone, as well as the Virtual Technician for editing a number of parameters. The satin black finish is a smart look that comfortably suits the home or stage.
Product Ref: 84135View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.65 per month Finance from £31.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Developing your skills has never been easier thanks to Kawai’s lesson features. The Concert Magic function has 88 integrated songs covering a diverse number of genres, and all with adjustable rhythm and tempo. Concert Magic intuitively adjusts to your playing, making it suitable to use by anyone wanting to enhance their sense of rhythm. The on board Alfred’s Basic Piano lessons offer a more traditional layout for learning music, whilst still remaining easy to use and accessible to all. The CN27’s dual mode splits the keyboard for two people to play on the same octave, which is an ideal feature for teaching younger musicians.
Smartphone compatibility via Bluetooth MIDI offers seamless integration with the CN27’s features. By connecting your smartphone, you can access a number of dedicated apps to assist with your learning. This is ideal for keeping younger students inspired to develop their playability. Integrate the Virtual Technician app with your smartphone to easily edit your piano’s parameters. By using Virtual Technician, you can tweak everything from the dampening to resonance and feel instantly with your phone. Another benefit of Bluetooth connectivity is that it removes the need for excessive folders and books of learning tools and sheet music, meaning your piano space can stay neat and organised with ease. The vast array of sheet music available is suitable for all levels and ages to utilise.
The Virtual Technician technology present on the Kawai CN27 allows users to refine its features to their own preference. The extensive range of parameters can be accessed with ease and adjusted to as much or as little as necessary. You can adjust the individual note tuning, cabinet resonance, hammer releases and more all from the piano. This can all be done over Bluetooth by Kawai’s dedicated Virtual Technician app.
- Width: 1356mm
- Depth: 405mm
- Height: 860mm
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Weight: 43KG
- Keys: 88
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging
- Action: Responsive Hammer 3 with Let-Off Simulation
- Feel: Individually Weighted
Sounds & Effects
- Sounds: 19
- Polyphony: 192 Maximum
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Preset
- Virtual Technician Parameters: 10 Presets
- Virtual Technician App Parameters: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Dual Mode: Yes, with Adjustable Volume Balance
- 4 Hand Mode: Yes
- Recorder: 3 Song, 10,000 Maximum Notes
- Concert Magic: 40 Songs
- Demo Songs: 19
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8
- Touch Curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Bluetooth: Version 4 with GATT Compatibility
- Lesson Functions
- Burgmuller 25
- Czerny 30
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A
- Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft
- Output Power: 20 Watt x 2
- Finish: Satin Black
- Included Accessories: F-10H Pedal, Music Rest, PS-129 Power Adaptor
- MIDI: IN/OUT
- USB: Host and To Device
- 1/4’’ Jack: 1
- 1/8’’ Jack: 1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.