Icon QCon Pro X - DAW Controller
Icon QCon Pro X - DAW ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 82293View Full Description
Buy on finance from £18.54 per month Finance from £18.54 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Icon QCon Pro X features a wide array of assignable controls and useful buttons for controlling your DAW. 9 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution are included for precision control for your volumes and other parameters. These touch-sensitive faders allow you to make precise changes to your audio, reacting to the slightest touch. 8 encoders are also included for rotary control, ideal for panning, volume levels and more. A jog wheel helps to navigate through your DAW, perfect for scrolling through sounds, presets and more. In addition, 18 assignable buttons are included, allowing you to control your most vital parameters that may not already be covered by the other controls. Transport buttons such as Record enable, Rewind, Fast Forward, Loop, Play, Stop and more help you to easily navigate through productions and recording projects. This wide range of versatile controls helps to minimise the amount of time spent in front of a computer and mouse, giving you a natural hands-on feel when it comes to recording and mixing.
The 12-segment LED display is designed to show the time location of your project in either the SMPTE or BBT format, allowing you to keep track of audio length and other project information. The dual 2x56 backlit LCD displays give you other vital information such as channel name, control values and more for each channel. An illuminated zoom button features 4 direction keys allowing you to zoom in on audio tracks for a better look at your waveforms, allowing you to make subtle changes without having to revert using a mouse. A stereo LED master channel level meter is also featured on the metering bridge, display precise information on your overall levels and stereo field. This wide array of monitoring components gives you everything you need to monitor every aspect of your DAW project.
Design & Connectivity
The Icon QCon Pro X is unique in the way that is offers a range of DAW specific custom modules. These custom modules are template covers for the control surface that are configured for the controls of your favourite DAW. The Icon QCon Pro X features flexible integration for most major DAWs including Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude and Reaper. Once QCon Pro X is linked to your DAW it will always boot up in the correct configuration, even after being powered off for added convenience. Even if your selected DAW isn’t supported by the custom modules, you can manually map the function using the intuitive MIDI learn mode. The control surface itself is class compliant with most major operating systems for Windows and Mac and features a high-speed USB 2.0 connection for optimal performance value. 2 x 1/4'' connectors are included for connecting foot switches and expression pedals for added control. To get you started straight out of the box, Icon have included ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE. Additionally, ICON ''Quick-Setup'' driver is available for Cuase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play compatibility.
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12 segment LED meter bridge
- Stereo LED master channel level metering on metering bridge
- 8 Dual function encoders with multi-color LED indication ring
- 11-segment multi-color LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotation position
- Dual 2×56 large backlit LCDs to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog shuttle wheel for scrubbing, fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record Enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated ZOOM button with 4 direction buttons
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels using 3 QCon XS expander units (coming soon)
- Optional expander units with motorized joysticks for surround sound mixing, extra button units and extra knob units (also coming soon)
- Two (2) 1/4” connectors for foot switches and pedals
- Automatic and manual mode switch for accessing different DAW modes
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play compatibility
- Optional automatic DAW detection mode is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper via custom module
- Built-in Mackie Control for all DAWs listed (except for ProTools which uses Mackie HUI Protocol)
- PVC overlays are included for all DAWs listed (except Cubase and Nuendo which is the stock module)
- Bundled with ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE
- User self-defined (MIDI Learn) mode for other DAWs not supported with presets
- Easy firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Connector (To Computer): USB connector (standard type)
- Connector (To Extender): USB connector (B-Type)
- Power Supply: 12V2.5A DC
- Current Consumption: 2A or less
- Weight: 6kg (13.2lb)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 473 x 416 x 188mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.