Disc Yamaha EZ200 61-Key Light Up Keyboard
Product Ref: 10127
Disc Yamaha EZ200 61-Key Light Up KeyboardDetails
The EZ-200 is a easy-to-use keyboard with regular-size lighted keys that may help you to lean playing. Beside this lightning guide function the keys are touch sensitive for natural, expressive playing.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The new Yamaha EZ200 digital keyboard has 61 piano-size keys with guide lamps built into each key. The EZ200 also has the Yamaha Education Suite interactive teaching system for learning, 61 touch sensitive keys, 367 GM/XGlite compatible Voices, 9 Reverb settings, 100 built-in songs and a Chord Dictionary for learning chords.
The EZ-200 has 375 high-quality instrument voices in total (Stereo Grand Piano, 361 Xglite-Voices, 12 Drum Kits and Sound Effect Kit) and 100 accompaniment styles. The convenient Portable-GrandTM-button lets you instantly call up Yamaha s world-famous grand piano sound.
In association with the lighted keys the interactive features of Yamaha Education Suite 5 (Y.E.S. 5) makes learning and practicing music easier and more fun than ever before. The 100 built-in songs offer a wide musical range for easy learning with Y.E.S. 5.
9 different reverb types lets you add rich, concert-hall ambience to your performance
Yamaha EZ-200 Keyboard Features:
- 61 touch sensitive keys with Guide Lights - the EZ way to learn
- GM plus Yamaha XGlite compatible - connect a computer
- Portable Grand: Industry s Best Piano
- Yamaha Education Suite with music book: helps you learn to play
Power supply Yamaha KPA3 sold separately.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.