DISC - MK-900 MIDI Keyboard by Gear4music
Product Ref: 11269
DISC - MK-900 MIDI Keyboard by Gear4musicDetails
This 61-Key Standard keyboard packs tons of great features into an affordable, stylish instrument. This is an ideal introduction to playing the keyboard, and with the wealth of available options the MK-900 is a great buy.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Coming with 61 full size keys, this keyboard not only looks the part, but is designed with the first time user in mind. The ergonomically designed knobs and controls mean that the 160 unique, realistic voices are only a touch away. And with the new 'Data Dial' accessing your favourite sounds couldn't be easier. You can follow all your changes on the brightly lit LCD screen.
The MK-900 also comes with the full range of effects that you d expect from a top of the range keyboard. You can fully control sustain, touch sensitivity and transposition. With specific controls for both pitch bend and vibrato this instrument is the real deal.
Not only is this a great instrument for playing though. Learning the keyboard couldn t be easier. With follow and ensemble options this keyboard will guide you through playing from beginner to a more advanced level, guided all the time by one of 36 demo songs. With the addition of drum pads and 200 rhythm patterns, as well as full MIDI capabilities, starting to compose your own songs is not far away.
- 61 full size key keyboard
- Touch Sensitive keys
- LCD display
- Built in speakers
- 160 Voices and 200 Rhythms
- 8 Percussion tracks
- 36 Demonstration songs
- Tempo and volume controls
- Auto chord from single finger accompaniment
- Sync / Fill-in / Intro / Ending / Metronome
- Record and Playback sequencer
- Rhythm programming function
- Pitch bend and Vibrato controls
- Sustain / Transpose
- Keyboard Split feature
- One-key follow / ensemble
- MIDI Input / Output jacks
- Speaker Output (L/R) / Headphone Jack
- Dimensions: 995mm x 450mm x 157mm
Includes a power adapter
About Gear4music products - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment:
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to produce a range of high quality, yet affordable musical products. Gear4music branded products include drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass and string instruments as well as speaker systems and much more, all representing incredibly good value for money. But the impressive-looking prices aren't the end of the story - we pride ourselves on the fact that our products are made to the same quality standards you would expect from brands costing much more money, and we back this up with a standard 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, because to put it simply, we think that if you try our products you will not be disappointed.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.