View Full Description
Advanced Controls & Versatile Connectivity
The Keylab 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and gives musicians maximum expression with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys in addition to a set of knobs, faders and backlit pads which can be used with the automatic mapping or with custom MIDI mapping for unique control applications. Additionally the Keylab 49 is also loaded with versatile connections to the rear of the unit such as MIDI In/Out, USB, and expression connectivity allowing it to seamlessly integrate into a range of set ups.
MIDI Control Centre
The included MIDI Control Centre software provides quick and easy access to the control parameters of the Keylab 49 to provide customization to best suit your application. With an intuitive graphical interface and a 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab controller to match the settings of your favourite plug-ins and DAWs.
Analog Sound Lab Software
This premium MIDI controller keyboard gives full access to Arturia's Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it an ideal solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With the Keylab 49 and Analog Lab software you'll discover a new depth of access to synth patches, you can now really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new multi-mode allows several sounds to be played simultaneously with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a chord mode. In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other MIDI compatible software and digital audio workstation.
- 49 Key Semi-Weighted Controller Keyboard
- Velocity Sensitive and Aftertouch Keybed
- Encoders, Transport, Modulation Wheels, Faders and Pad Controls
- 32 Digit LCD Screen for Realtime Feedback
- Loads of Included Presets with Simple Navigation
- More than 200 Factory Installed Multi-Patches
- MIDI, USB, Aux and Expression Pedal Connectivity
- Compatible with Included Analog Lab and Most Other MIDI Software
- Analog Lab Features a Huge 6000 Synth Sounds
- High Quality Aluminium and Wood Construction
Key Action: Semi-Weighted (Velocity Sensitive)
Mod Wheels: 2
Inputs: 1 x Aux, 1 x Sustain Pedal, 1 x Expression, 1 x MIDI In
Outputs: 1 x MIDI Out
Additional Connections: 1 x 1/8" Breath, 1 x USB (Type B)
Weight: 6.5 Kg
Operating System: Windows 7 or Newer
Processor: 2 GHz Multi-Core
Free Disk Space: 2GB
Operating System: OS 10.8 or Newer
Processor: 2 GHz Multi-Core
Free Disk Space: 2GB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.