View Full Description
The MPK mini keyboard is ideal for quickly entering notes and phrases into your computer. The velocity-sensitive keys allow you to accurately express dynamics, while accessing different pitch ranges is done instantly through dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons. Create sparkling, staccato leads and driving bass-lines in a variety of time denominations and patterns with MPK mini's built-in Arpeggiator. A Tap-Tempo button gives you the ability to quickly adjust the Arpeggiator clock which is essential if you're looking to stay in sync with a band. A Sustain button holds notes after releasing your hand from the keyboard allowing you the opportunity to easily pound pads and twist knobs, with no pedal required.
MPK mini's 8 back-lit, velocity-sensitive pads are based on Akai Professional's MPC line of iconic music production stations. Great for firing one-shot samples and sequencing drum patterns, you can use the pads to send note information, MIDI CCs, or even program changes. Pressing the Bank button will quickly toggle between 2 banks of pads giving you access to 16 pads in total. Additionally, the MPK mini has 8 assignable Q-Link knobs to control virtually any parameter in your software.
MPK mini works plug-and-play with Mac and PC and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to your favorite software programs. The included software editor lets you quickly map MPK mini's controls as well.
Go mobile without losing control with MPK mini.
Ultra-portable software MIDI controller
25-note, velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
Eight backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (2 banks, 16 total)
Pads can send note information, MIDI CCs and program changes
Eight assignable Q-Link knobs to adjust virtually any parameter
Built-in Arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and patterns
Tap-Tempo button to quickly adjust pace of the Arpeggiator
Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down and Sustain buttons
Program Recall button to restore up to 4 separate global settings
Solid Akai Pro design
Powered through USB
- Number of Keys: 25 + 12 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: Custom LCD
- Footswitchable Patch Changes: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- MPK mini controller
- MPK mini software editor
- MPK mini sample player software
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.