Casio Privia PX-3BK Stage Piano, Black
Product Ref: 17636
Casio Privia PX-3BK Stage Piano, BlackDetails
The Privia PX-3BK stage piano is packed with features for the pro musician, and its light weight at less than 11kg makes it perfect for gigging. The hammer action keyboard has three levels of touch sensitivity for an authentic feel, while the high-performance master keyboard functionality means you can also use it as a MIDI controller.
Please note: This is a lightweight stage piano and does not include speakers.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
88 ivory touch, matte finish keys add to the authentic feel, while the editable DSP effects and tone editor expand its capabilities. You can enable a wide range of tone settings using the 4-band equaliser.
The PX-3BK also includes a 2GB SD card slot to store your sound settings and instantly recall them when performing.
- Sound Source: Linear Morphing AiF
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Built-In Tunes: 4 (demo tunes)
- MIDI: In/Out
- Registration Memory: 8 banks of 8
- Pedals: 1 (SP-3), 3 optional (SP-32), Damper (with half-pedal operation)
- Headphone Terminals: 2 x stereo standard jacks
- SD Card Slot: Up to 2GB
- Line In Terminals: L/Mono, R
Tones & Effects:
- Tones: 250 built-in, including GM tones
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects:
- Reverb (4 types)
- Chorus (4 types)
- DSP (2 channels, 64 types, editable)
- Acoustic Resonance
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.