Casio Privia PX-150 Digital Piano
Casio Privia PX-150 Digital PianoDetails
Casio's new PX-150 represents a significant step in the continuing evolution of the Privia digital pianos. A combination of a new keyboard action and a powerful new sound engine provide a new level of detail, nuance and expression, giving you the superior grand piano experience in the lightweight and stylish design.
Please note: Power supply not included.
Product Ref: 29320
- Casio Privia PX-150 88 Key Digital Piano
- New Sound Source 'Acoustic & Intelligent Resonator'
- Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Realistic Grand Piano Feel & Sound
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Award-Winning Yamaha Piano Sound
The Privia's award-winning grand piano sound has been dramatically improved. The Casio PX-150 puts to use more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. Providing unmatched realism and detail is Casio's new proprietary sound source 'AiR' (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator). The 'AiR' engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. A new Damper Resonance simulator provides the rich sounds of the strings when the sustain pedal is used.
Scaled Hammer Key Action
The 88-note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard on the new PX-150 also features newly designed simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys that give you an incredible feel of playing a real acoustic piano. The Privia's three sensors capture the dynamics of your performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. To make the playing experience even more enhanced, the action and sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside an acoustic grand relative to the velocity with which the keys are pressed, this timing nuance provides a subtle yet highly authentic-sounding experience.
Powerful Privia Features
The realistic sounds that the Casio PX-150 can produce don't end at the grand piano. In addition, you can enjoy many other instrument voices including strings, organs, electric pianos and bass. The split and layer function allows you to merge different sounds at either end of the keyboard. Using the duet mode, you can share your playing experience with fellow pianists. This is useful if you're just starting out as it allows both student and teacher to play simultaneously. The PX-150 even allows you to record your practices and performances, and play them back.
Casio continues the tradition or providing 'class compliant' USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI Privia digital pianos can also be used as a controller for the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
To view more detailed features and specifications for the Casio Privia PX-150, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Number of keys and sensors: 88 keys / 3 sensors per key
- Hammer Action: Scaled Hammer Action, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Key surface finish: White Keys : ivory feel, Black Keys : ebony feel
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator), Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Music Library: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 60
- User Songs: 10
- Capacity for User Songs: Approx. 900KB (Approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function : Part ON / OFF
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 255BPM
- Pedals: Included : SP-3, Optional : SP-33, Half-Damper Pedal Operation, Yes (with optional SP-33)
- USB (to host): Yes
- Phones/Output: 2 (Stereo Standard)
- Speakers: (13 cm x 6 cm) x 2
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Power Source: DC 12 V
- Power Supply: AC Adapter : AD-A12150
- Score Stand: Included
- Score Book: Included
- Pedal: Included (SP-3)
- AC Adapter: Included
- Colour: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.