Casio PX-135 Digital Piano, Black
Product Ref: 23462
Casio PX-135 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The new Casio Privia PX-135 redefines the digital piano category with unprecedented sound quality and performance in a sleek package that is supremely portable. Featuring all new grand piano samples and a new Tri-Sensor 88-note scaled hammer action keyboard and weighing less than 25 lbs., the Casio Privia PX-135 is versatile enough for home, church, school or on stage.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The grand piano sounds in the PX-135 delivers an unprecedented level of realism and expression. Four dynamic layers of stereo piano samples are integrated with Casio's proprietary Linear Morphing System, resulting in a grand piano sound with seamless transitions and a superior dynamic range. For added realism, the PX-135 simulates the sound of the open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal using Acoustic Resonance DSP. The PX-135 also has 128-note polyphony, enough horsepower for the most demanding musical passages and the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. The result is a grand piano experience at a great value price.
In addition to the superior keyboard action and piano sound, the PX-135 is the perfect instrument for music education. Featuring Casio's Duet mode, the keyboard can be split into two equal ranges, allowing student and teacher to play at the keyboard simultaneously. The PX-135's built-in 2 track recorder and metronome allows you to practice any tempo and later listen back to what you just played. The recording features can also be used to capture moments of creativity and remember song ideas. The optional SP-32 pedal board simulates an acoustic grand piano by providing all three pedals - soft, sostenuto and damper.
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 18 AiF Keyboard Voices
- Digital Effects: Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), DSP, acoustic resonance
- AC adaptor: Power adapter: AD-A12150LW
- AC adaptor, scorebook and music stand: Yes
- Acoustic Resonance System: Yes
- Duet Mode: Adjustable tone range (-1 to 2 octaves)
- Keys (full-size): 88
- Metronome: Tempo range: 20 to 255
- MIDI: Yes
- Music library tunes: 60
- Rhythms: 20
- Song memory: 2 track x 1 song (up to 5,000 notes)
- USB Port: Yes
- Auto-Accompaniment: Yes
- Headphones Terminals: 2
- Key Transpose: Yes
- Keys: New Tri-Sensor hammer action
- Lesson Function: Yes
- Metronome: Tempo range: 20 to 255
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 132.2 (W) × 28.6 (D) × 13.5 (H) cm
- Pedals: Damper pedal (soft and sostenuto pedal possible with optional SP-32 pedal unit)
- Pedals Terminals: 1
- Song Controller: Yes
- Speakers (dia x qty): (13 cm × 6 cm, rectangular) × 2 (output 8 W + 8 W)
- Terminals: Midi/Out
- Tunes: 60
- Tuning Control: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.