Casio Celviano AP-260 Digital Piano
Casio Celviano AP-260 Digital PianoDetails
The Casio Celviano AP-260 Digital Piano will capture every detail of your performance, utilizing a new tri-sensor spring-less 88 note scaled hammer action key board. The AP-260 marks the entry point into multidimensional AiR-sound synthesis. The characteristics of Casio's newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR* Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. Enjoy a natural, expressive and dynamic piano experience with the Casio Celviano AP-260.
Product Ref: 55569View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.67 per month Finance from £15.67 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This piano is also available in the AP-260 Complete Pack, offering everything you need in a convenient bundle.
For a grand piano sound with seamless transitions and a superior dynamic range, the AP-260 digital piano is for you. The grand piano sounds and open string simulation deliver an unprecedented level of realism and expression. Four dynamic levels of stereo piano samples are also integrated with Casio's proprietary Linear Morphing System.
Celviano's Duet Mode is great for educational use, allowing the student and teacher to practice at the keyboard simultaneously. You can layer two of the 18 built-in tone sounds or split the keyboard to allow a bass sound on the left hand. It has a built-in library of 60 songs that can be practiced at any tempo utilizing the dual headphone outputs or the internal speaker system.
Quickly and easily connect the AP-260 to your computer via the handy USB, with no need to install drivers. It's as simple as that. And with 128 notes of polyphony, this Casio digital piano has plenty of horsepower, along with the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. You can also enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance with the on-board high-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances.
- 18 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes Two GRAND PIANO buttons and an ELEC PIANO button for instant access
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
- Keys: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action, Tri-Sensor keys
- Touch Response: 3 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator) " Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source "
- Acoustic Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Tones: 18 new, enhanced tones
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: -3 0 +3
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Lesson Function: Part on/off (lesson part right hand/left hand)
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Preset Songs: 10 (Concert play) 60 (Music Library)
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note: 20 to 255)
- Transpose: 2 Octaves(-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- USB Storage (to PC): Yes
- Speakers: 4.7" x 2"
- Amplifier: 8W + 8W
- Recorder: 2 Tracks x 1 song, approx. 5,000 notes maxium, real time recordings/playback
- Other Functions: Grand piano button x 2 (Concert, Modern), Elec piano button, duet function, temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types, Auto power off: off after approx. 4 idel hours (Default setting), octave shift +/- 2 octaves, panel lock, slide-type keyboard cover
- USB: Yes (Type B)
- Pedals: Built-in 3 pedals Half-Damper pedal Operation
- Terminals: Headphones (Standard stero jack) x 2, External power (12V DC)
- AC Adaptor: Yes (AD-A12150LW)
- Pedals (Half-Damper pedal Operation): Yes
- Bench: Yes
- Music Stand: Yes
- Score Book: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size w/stand: 54.2" x 17.0" x 33.1" (w/o score stand)
- Unit weight w/stand: 87.1 lbs.
- Boxed size: 58.7" (W) x 22.6" (D) x 19.5" (H)
- Boxed weight: 125.7 lbs.
- Body Colour/Finish: Black wood tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.