Casio CTK-3500 Portable Keyboard
Casio CTK-3500 Portable KeyboardDetails
The Casio CTK-3500 Portable Keyboard is ideal for the student musician wanting to develop independently. The 61 key scale length is suitable for younger and junior players who don't require a full size board. The CTK-3500 is equipped with Casio's Dance Music Mode which allows you to create your own pieces with ease. This model's 400 built in tones span a range of styles and instruments to keep your learning inspired. The CTK-3500's 2 sensitivity levels of touch response have a comfortable feel that encourages students to develop their expression on the keys. This model benefits from battery power so that you can take your music anywhere.
Product Ref: 92371View Full Description
Spend another £100.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dance Music Mode
The Dance Music mode keeps your development fun and upbeat. Featuring EDM, house and hip-hop patterns, students can begin to combine phrases to create a full band setting. This allows students to begin composing and combining sound textures in an entertaining environment. You have full control over the three phrases and four parts of your song, and can turn them on and off at the touch of a button. Your dance track can then have a choice of four effects added for more depth to your sound. The Dance Music feature is ideal for keeping young musicians engaged and inspired to learn.
The CTK-3500 benefits from compatibility with Casio's bespoke Chordana app. Chordana offers 50 built-in songs with visual guides for developing your technique. The app displays what your right and left hand should be doing throughout the entire piece, with the ability to specify a single hand. Each song can have its tempo, transposition and more changed to suit your preference. The Chordana app can also have MIDI files downloaded to it, where it will determine the chords and melody for you to play along to. This app can be downloaded to your iOS or Android smartphone and tablet. Chordana allows you to develop independently with user-friendly assistance.
- Width: 946mm
- Height: 92mm
- Depth: 307mm
- Weight: 3.4KG
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: 2 Levels
- Key Size: Full Size
- Key Material: Plastic
Sounds & Songs
- Tones: 400
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Built In Rhythms: 100
- Dance Music Rhythms: 50
- Built In Songs: 60
- Song Expansion Maximum: 30
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz
- Key Transpose: Plus/Minus 1 Octave
- Song Controller: Bank and Rhythm
- One Touch Presets: 100
- Lesson Function Features: Step Up Lesson, Lesson Part Select, Performance Evaluation, Voice Fingering Guide
- Lesson Part Select: Right Hand, Left Hand, Both Hands
- Auto Accompaniment Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Auto Accompaniment Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Amp Output: 2W x 2
- Terminals: Headphone Stereo, 9V DC Power Supply, Sustain/Damper, Audio In, USB Type B
- Battery Requirements: AA x 6
- Power Supply: AD-E95100L, Not Included
- Included Accessories: Music Stand
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.