Casio CDP-230R Digital Piano Pack
Casio CDP-230R Digital Piano PackDetails
Product Ref: 66513View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.94 per month Finance from £11.94 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AHL Sound Source and 48-Note Polyphony
The Casio CDP-230R comes readily equipped with Acoustic and Highly-Compressed Large-Waveform (AHL). When coupled with the authentic to touch Scaled Hammer Action, it brings the sound of the digital CDP-230R closer to that of an acoustic piano, and delivers more texture and depth with every keystroke. Also included is the polyphony, which can create up to 48 notes simultaneously; a significant advantage when playing at a higher level, or just as a way to experiment.
Tones, Songs and Rhythms
Up to 700 separate tones are stored within the CDP-230R, making the possibilities endless to expand variation in a performance. The effect of a full band can also be achieved at the touch of a button with the CDP-230R’s Auto Accompaniment feature, producing all the chords and supplementary harmonies you need to easily build the layers of a performance. Further, there are 200 pre-set rhythms that can act as a full musical accompaniment, and 152 stored songs to either play along with or simply just listen to.
The CDP-230R is packed with features to help create the most original music possible. Reverb and Chorus are present to embed each keystroke on the timbre with classic effects. The Layer function can allow you to layer two tones alongside one another, resulting in the perfect accompaniment to slower performances. The Split effect can then divide the CDP-230R into two separate instruments, meaning the player can control two effects with either hand. This shows the amount of variety and variability available to create a truly unique performance.
Powerful Lesson Functions
The Step Up Lesson feature on the CDP-230R is an effective way of learning how to master songs. The feature allows the player to listen to the desired phrase, play it with assistance via the LCD screen, and then perform it on their own. The CDP-230R will then evaluate the performance, and can even give assistance by calling out finger numbers. This means effective learning, anytime, making the CDP-230R perfect for both beginners and more intermediate players.
Piano Stool by Gear4music
This piano stool by Gear4music provides a handy, x-frame seat for you whilst you play. It can be easily stored when not in use and has a comfortable padded top.
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
This is a good quality portable keyboard stand with high grade steel construction. Foldable, height adjustable and finished in black, this stand offers versatile, and stable support.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 stereo headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment. They include a 1/4" jack adapter.
- Keyboard: 88-keys, Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Digital Effects: Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Step Up Lesson
- Lesson Part select
- Performance evaluation
- Voice fingering guide
- (Lesson part : right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0,1?9 beats (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes total, real-time recording/playback
- Maximum sampling capacity: :Up to 8 sounds
- Maximum total sampling time: :Up to 10 seconds
- Sampling sound input: MIC IN / SAMPLING jack
- Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms)
- Registration: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music Preset: 305 presets
- One Touch Preset: 200 sets
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- Preset Scale: (Equal temperament + 16 types)
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Music Challenge
- Rhythm/Song controller
- Layer, Split
- Pitch Bend wheel : 0 to 12 semitones
- Piano/Organ button
- Chord Book
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot: Supported SD memory card capacities: SD or SDHC memory card, Up to 32GB, SMF (Format 0/1)*, CASIO format song playback, recorded song/CASIO format song/sampled sound/user rhythm/user scale/registration save/load, recorded song SMF format save, card format, file delete * Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: [12cm/6cm (oval)] x 2, Full Force Sound Speakers
- Amp Output: 8W?8W
- Headphones (Stereo standard jack)
- Audio In
- Mic In /Sampling
- USB: type B*
- External Power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1,322 x 286 x 129 mm (main unit only)
- 1,322 x 373.2 x 753.3 mm ( with optional CS-44P stand)
- * Does not include music stand
- 11.3kg (main unit only)
- 19.2kg with optional CS-44P stand(Does not include music stand)
- Body Colour/Finish: Black (BK)
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), Music stand, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Song book
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.