CME U-Key 49 key Controller Keyboard- Nearly New
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 22 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £8.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
CME U-Key 49 key Controller Keyboard- Nearly New— CME UKey Mobiletone 49 uses ultra-thin full-action semi-weighted keys and the total ply of U-Key is only 3.7cm, however the key feel of U-Key is the same as keyboards with the standard thickness.
Product Ref: 22690
U-Key has a built in 64-voice polyphony high-quality sound module, and a high fidelity internal speaker driven by a digital amplifier. U-Key also builds MIDI songs and accompaniment in different styles, including loop variation and chord changes, which are elaborately made by professional musicians and can be sprung by U-Key's unique 'PadStyle' option. All MIDI songs and styles can be downloaded from the Internet and transferred into U-Key via USB. U-Key features a brand new Game mode, users could use this function and music books with U-Key to test their performance skills. U-Key is the first mobiltone keyboard that has build in multi-ethnic scales, no matter you want to play Arabian music or Asian music, the CME UKey Mobiletone 49 has you covered.
U-CTRL is a brand new concept by CME, it provides the easiest way to communicate between the controller and music software. You do not need to load templates or presets, just press U-CTRL button and all the controllers for software you use will be ready. U-Key supplies more than 20 user-defined controllers in different types, including joystick, trigger pads, encoder for data entry and pedals. All controllers are programmable and all functions of the CME UKey Mobiletone 49 can be quickly and easily set up by press certain keys. User can save their controller settings into U-Key and load them at any time they want.
U-Key has plug and play USB MIDI drivers for Windows XP / MAC OSX, and can be powered via USB. With U-Key's line out, phone out and compact cubage, it's a wise idea to use U-Key for mobile composing on laptops.
CME UKey Mobiletone 49 Features
- 49 notes ultra thin full action semi-weighted keyboard
- 1 x Programmable Joystick
- 8 x programmable trigger pad, velocity sensitive
- 8 x programmable knob controller (endless encoder)
- 1 x endless encoder for data entry
- PadStyle MIDI song and style help you to play live music easily
- Interactant mode to improve skill of your performance
- Multi-scale of the key to fit more kinds of ethnic music
- U-CTRL function let you work with music software perfectly
- Full MIDI functions including SEQ transport with fast operation access
- Music software control templates with user bank memories
- LED display
- Firmware upgraded via USB
- USB MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Universal pedal connector, full compatible with switch and expression pedal
- 1 x stereo line output, 1/8 phone jack
- 1 x stereo headphone output, 1/8 phone jack
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- USB bus-powered
You may also be interested in ...
|SubZero SPC61 MIDI Controller By Gear4music||£124.99|
|Alesis QX25 25-Key Advanced USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller||£79.99|
|CME U-Key 49 key Controller Keyboard||£144.00|
|Behringer UMX490 MIDI Keyboard||£109.00|
|Alesis QX61 61-Key Advanced USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller||£139.99|
|M-Audio Axiom AIR 49 Key USB MIDI Controller||£329.99|
|Samson Graphite 49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller||£149.00|
|CME M-Key 49 key USB Controller Keyboard||£79.99|
|Behringer UMA25S U-Control MIDI Keyboard||£112.00|
|Novation 49 SL Mk2 MIDI Controller Keyboard||£319.00|
Tell a friend about...
CME U-Key 49 key Controller Keyboard- Nearly New
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about CME U-Key 49 key Controller Keyboard- Nearly New
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.