Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface
Behringer X-Touch Universal Control SurfaceDetails
The Behringer X-Touch Control Surface is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing equipment and allows you to expand your setup in both live performance and studio environments. Featuring 9 touch-sensitive motorised faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 92 illuminated buttons and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the Behringer X-Touch provides precision control and an intuitive view of critical mix parameters. Complete with a built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface, the X-Touch Control Surface can be used with Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device.
Product Ref: 43666View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.33 per month Finance from £14.33 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Universal DAW remote control for studio and live applications
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and Behringer X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- ''Planet Earth'' switching power supply for maximum flexibility and low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Rotary/Push: 8 with LED Collar
- Buttons: 92 with LED Backlight
- Faders: 9 Motorised Faders, 100mm, Touch-Sensitive
- Wheel: 1 Jog/Shuttle
- Time: 10 x 7-Segment LED
- Channel Assignment: 2 x 7-Segment LED
- Channel Level: 8-Segment LED with SIG and CLIP
- Channel Display: 8 x Colour LCD Scribble Strip
- MIDI Input: 5-Pin
- MIDI Output: 5-Pin
- USB Connector: USB 2.0, Type B
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Power Supply: Internal Switch Mode, 100V - 240V
- Dimensions: 100mm x 452mm x 301mm / 3.9'' x 17.8'' x 11.9'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.3kg / 9.4lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.