Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller Keyboard
Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller KeyboardDetails
The Behringer Motor 61 USB/MIDI Master Controller Keyboard features 61 semi-weighted full-sized keys and allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW. The Motor 61 provides an incredible level of control for keyboard players with such features as faders, touch sensitive pads and an arpeggiator. The keyboard offers 60 mm motorised faders and touch sensitive drum pads for expressive playing options, whilst the integrated arpeggiator lets users create complex arrangements as they record. Playback and record functions are right at your fingertips with the Motor 61 and the keyboard gives you incredible opportunity to showcase your creativity.
Product Ref: 43675View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.06 per month Finance from £11.06 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Motor 61 features 61 expressive, full-sized keys with velocity and aftertouch that deliver a truly unrivaled feel. The aftertouch will articulate your sound and playing style with pitch, volume, modulation and even colour control. Keyboard players can use the integrated faders for ultimate control over the DAW mixer, soft synths or effect units.
Onboard Drum Deck
There are dedicated back-lit drum pads that allow users to sequence their beats or emit samples so you can focus on the more intricate notes and sounds with the keyboard. The dynamic drum pads on the Motor 61 gives you total control over soft synth drum sounds for an excellent sample-loop performance.
- 61 semi-weighted full-size keys with expressive velocity & after-touch functionality
- 9 motorised 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity & pressure -sensitivity
- Standard MIDI & Mackie Control emulation modes
- Hardware-based arpeggiator
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings
- Backlit transport section
- Quick individual bank select
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru, including merge functionality
- Plug & play with Mac OS X & Windows 7 or higher operating systems
- Free audio recording, editing & podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Menus: Preset, Global, Edit, Program Change
- Presets: 64 User Presets
- Modes: MIDI or Mackie Control (MC)
- Keyboard: 61 Semi-Weighted Full-Size Keys, With Velocity and Aftertouch
- Encoders: 8 Rotary Controls With LED Collar
- Faders: 9 Motorised Faders, 60 mm, Touch-Sensitive
- Pads: 8 Backlit Pads With Velocity and Pressure Sensitivity
- Modulation: Wheel
- Pitch Bend: Wheel
- Transport: Backlit Buttons (Rewing, Forward, Stop, Play, Loop, Record)
- MIDI In/Out/Through: 5-Pin DIN
- Expression: 1/4'' TS
- Sustain: 1/4'' TS
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B
- Power Supply: 12V AC/DC Adapter or USB Powered
- Power Consumption: 18W Max
- USB Powered: 400 mA
- Adapter Powered: 2A
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 996 mm
- Depth: 305 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.