Behringer DeepMind 12 Synthesizer
Behringer DeepMind 12 SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 82735View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.06 per month Finance from £27.06 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique and Innovative Design
The Behringer DeepMind 12 Synthesizer is a 12-voice analogue polysynth with 49-keys alongside four digital FX engines, offering a range of high-quality algorithms created by world-class audio professionals. The DeepMind 12 integrates a range of high-quality components and functions, including two digitally controlled oscillators and two LFOs per voice for a truly versatile and customisable sound. With three envelopes for a further level of control and adjustment of your audio, the Behringer DeepMind 12 is ideal for studio and recording work, whilst offering a completely unique and innovative approach to live performance work.
Extensive Wireless Control
A unique function of the DeepMind 12 is the built-in Wi-Fi, offering wireless control over most adjustable parameters, via your tablet. This is an extremely convenient and efficient alternative for controlling your device, allowing you to enhance your workflow and creativity during production and performances. The keyboard itself features 49 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, for a realistic and playable keying experience. A detune fader, noise generator, and an extensive 8-bus modulation matrix are all great additions to the DeepMind 12, making it a very high-performing synth at a very cost-efficient price point.
Variety Of Modulation Controls
The Behringer DeepMind 12 features a wide variety of parameters and controls you can use to get the most out of the synthesizer. An integrated 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync gives you the ability to create complex rhythms and patterns on the fly, ideal for creating synth runs, rhythms tracks and more. The 8-channel modulation matrix opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to your effects, allowing you to do everything from modulating reverb tails to controlling the compressor via the mod wheel. 19 modulation sources with more than 130 destinations are included to provide in-depth modulation control, with press and hold short cuts making it easier than ever before to control your effects. The modulation sources can be mapped across more than 30 destinations, giving you limitless options when it comes to controlling your effects.
World-Class FX Engines
DeepMind 12 includes 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC Electronic, Midas and Klark Teknik algorithms, giving you more than enough effects to change the shape and style of your sound. The effects range from Reverb, Delay, Chorus to Multiband Distortion, Phaser and more. The wide variety of effects are custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most renowned FX processors in the world. The low-latency performance and flexible routing only serves to boost its performance and your control over your sounds.
Connectivity & Integration
The Behringer DeepMind 12 has a whole host of connectivity including fully servo-balanced stereo TRS outputs allowing you to feed audio to mixing consoles and amplifiers. A headphone input is also included for private listening as well as Sustain, Pedal/CV, MIDI (IN, Out, Thru) for expression pedals, sustain pedal and connecting to external MIDI-enabled devices. A MIDI USB connection is also incorporated for connecting the synth to your computer and DAW, as well as allowing you to update the firmware. The MIDI connectivity includes NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save, allowing you to create custom mapping with ease.
- Velocity- and aftertouch-enabled 49-note keyboard
- Extensive use of discrete components
- 12-voice mono-timbral analog polysynth
- 2 DCOs per voice, Noise generator
- DCO sync and voice unison detune options
- 256 presets; 1024 patch memory locations arranged in 8 banks of 128
- 2/4-pole lowpass filter, additional highpass filter
- 3 envelopes: VCA, VCF, and assignable Mod
- Each voice features an independent LFO
- Unison mode with Detune fader
- Extensive 8-bus modulation matrix
- 4 integrated digital effects engines with 4 parts and over 30 types of FX
- Hard-wire effects bypass
- Arpeggiator/32-step sequencer with gate-time control
- All parameters controllable via Wi-Fi, editable via PC and tablet apps
- USB, MIDI connections
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Main Menus: PROG, FX, GLOBAL, COMPARE, WRITE
- Edit Menus: ARP/SEQ, LFOs, OSCs POLY, VCF, VCA, VCA ENV
- Presets: 8 banks each with 128 programs
- Fader Modes: MIDI CC, NRPN, OFF
- Power Supply: IEC Connector, 100V - 240V (50Hz/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 37W
- Dimensions: 103mm x 822mm x 257mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8.4kg / 18.5lbs
- Keyboard: 49 Semi-Weighted, Full Size Keys
- Keyboard Sensing: Aftertouch and Note On/Off Velocity
- Encoders: 1 Rotary Knob
- Faders: 26 Slide Faders (35mm)
- Switches: 33 Backlit Switches
- Modulation: Free Moving Wheel
- Pitch Bend: Spring Loaded Wheel
- MIDI In/Out/Thru: 5-Pin DIN / 16 Channels
- Pedal/CV: 1/4" TRS
- Sustain: 1/4" TS
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B
- Output L/R: 1/4" TRS, Balanced, Max. +18 dBu
- Headphones: 1/4" TRS, Unbalanced, Max. +21 dBu
- Number of Voices: 12 Analogue
- OSC: 2 Per Voice
- LFO: 2 Per Voice
- VCF: 2-Pole / 4-Pole
- HPF (Common To All Voices): 6 dB Per Octave
- Envelopes: VCA, VCF, MOD
- Mod Matrix: 22 Sources / 130 Dimensions
- FX Slots: 4 Per Program
- FX Types: 34 Algorithms
- Internal Effects Engines: 1 True Stereo SHARC DSP
- Effects Signal Processing: 32/40-Bit Floating Point @ 48kHz
- A/D-D/A Performance: 24-Bit 48kHz, 114dB Dynamic Range
- Bypass: True Hard Bypass
- Type: Class Compliant USB 2.0, Type B
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or Higher
- MAC OS X 10.6.8 or Higher
- iOS 8 or Higher (iPad)
- Android 6.0 or Higher
- Antenna: Internal
- Access Point, Number Of Clients: Max. 1
- IEEE 802.11 b/g Standard: 2.4GHz
- Frequency Range: 2,412 - 2,461MHz
- WLAN Channels: 11
- Max Output Power: 20.3dBm (802.11bn) / 23.0dBm (802.11 g) / 22.7dBm (802.11n)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.