Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary MIDI Control Surface
Product Ref: 2247
Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary MIDI Control SurfaceDetails
A Total Recall USB/MIDI Controller Desk with 32 Illuminated Rotary Encoders - ideal as a MIDI controller for Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Cakewalk and other DAW software that responds to MIDI
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCR2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control. It is this void that the Behringer's BCR2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCR2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with a total of 32 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the BCR2000 controller this is reality - intuitive control with a real hands-on feel! Unlike using a mouse, the BCR2000 allows you to make multiple adjustments simultaneously - as many as your fingers will allow.
The BCR2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and 32 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator. Eight of these rotary encoders have a special push-to-set function, allowing you to select, adjust and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak 'front panel' settings by simply turning a knob. It's like having the real knobs for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCR2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs. You'll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation!
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors, 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable - manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.