Arturia MiniLab Universal MKII MIDI Controller
Arturia MiniLab Universal MKII MIDI ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 82173View Full Description
Spend another £166.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Arturia MiniLab MKII features a wide variety of controls and ways to play and make sounds. The 25-key, velocity sensitive keybed features slim keys to incorporate the 2 octaves for a vaster playing range. The velocity sensitive keys give a more natural feel, ideal for pianists transitioning from analog keyboards and pianos into the digital era. The keys also help to produce a more natural sound when working with a DAW, recording the velocity automation for a more natural and dynamic performance. The 8 multipurpose RGB backlit pads are ultra responsive and provide added control when it comes to triggering sounds and inputting scores. The pads can be used for finger-drumming as well as triggering vocal samples, synth FX and more. Other expressive performance controls including highly responsive touchstrips, suited to creating transitions as well as controlling automation and other parameters. 16 rotary knobs are also included for controlling your favourite effects, levels and more; with two of the knobs clickable for deeper control.
Compact, Portable Design
The highly compact design of the Arturia MiniLab MKII allows you to take the controller with you anywhere you go. The highly affordable and powerful MiniLab MKII frees you from tedious setup times and bulky construction. The freedom to take the controller with you anywhere you go, gives you the power to collaborate with friends and other artists, allowing you to use the controller on virtually any system. The easy integration with most popular DAWs means you can get setup and configured within minutes, eliminating tedious setup times.
Amazing Sounds With Software Suite
The Arturia MiniLab MKII comes complete with a range of professional and popular free software including the infamous Ableton Live Lite. Ableton Live Lite is an entry-level introduction to the world of Ableton, giving you everything you need to make and record your own music. The highly intuitive layout and in-depth controls give you the ability to create studio-grade recordings and professional-quality productions on the fly. Also included is the Analog Lab Lite software that comes complete with a wide range of icon preset keyboard sounds taken from Arturia’s award-winning V-Collection 5. This premium-quality collection of sounds range from electric pianos to analog monosynths, string machines and more. The UVI Grand Piano Software is also bundled with the MiniLab MKII, giving you access to an ultra-realistic piano sound, sampled from the classic Steinway for optimal quality. If that wasn’t enough, Arturia are offering customers exclusive upgrade offers for the future.
- Ultra-portable 25-key MIDI controller keyboard
- 2 octave keybed
- 25 velocity-sensitive slim keys
- 8 ultra-responsive multipurpose backlit pads
- 16 rotary knobs
- Touchstrip control and sustain pedal input for expressive performances
- Complete with Ableton Live Lite, Analog Labl Lite and UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Analog Lab Lite includes wide range of premium-quality sounds taken from the award-winning V Collection 5
- Exclusive upgrade offers available for customers
- Quick and easy integration with popular DAWs
- Analog Lab Lite
- Ableton Live Lite
- UVI Grand Piano Model D
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.