Alto 49 Key MIDI Performance Controller Keyboard
Product Ref: 20931
Alto 49 Key MIDI Performance Controller KeyboardDetails
Performance is all about expression. The Alto Professional LIVE series of MIDI keyboard controllers are not just simple controllers, the LIVE series are precise tools for musical expression that feel like a natural extension of the musician's passion and performance. The LIVE 49 represents the mid-sized road warrior of the LIVE series, which also hosts the LIVE 88, LIVE 61 and LIVE 25 controllers.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
49-key controllers are great because you can take them just about anywhere but still have that full-sized feeling. The LIVE 49 fulfills the promise of great-feeling performance and is not only beautiful on stage, it's stunning from behind the keys. Accompanying the sleek, silver finish are velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys that practically beg to be touched. Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add additional means of expression and the built-in radial dial is used with the keys to send virtually any MIDI message anywhere on stage. Standard MIDI output allows LIVE 49 to speak fluently with other MIDI devices while the integrated USB port connects to any PC or Mac for complete software control. Connect your favorite sustain pedal using the input right on the back of the LIVE 49 and it can feel like playing a grand piano. Of course, once the performance starts the audience may never know the difference thanks to the included Octave Shift buttons that let you extend your musical range.Tour-Worthy
As you know, repeat performances and frequent travel can often be very hard on music gear. The LIVE 49 and its siblings were engineered to endure the rigors of even the most demanding performances and tours. Solid construction and tight-fitting joints are standard-issue on every LIVE series keyboard controller. With four sizes to choose from in the LIVE series, no venue is too large or too small.
Control every nuance of performance and take it on the road in style with the LIVE 49.
- Keys: 49 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keys
- Controls: Pitch Bend and Modulation joystick, rotary wheel for quick MIDI data entry, octave shift buttons for extended playing range
- Optional pedal: Sustain input
- MIDI: USB MIDI and Standard MIDI output
- Casing: Durable sturdy construction, built for touring
- Power: USB bus-powered, no AC adaptor required
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Inputs: Sustain Pedal
- Outputs: USB (MIDI), 5-pin din MIDI port
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.