Alesis QX25 25-Key Advanced USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
Product Ref: 24129
Alesis QX25 25-Key Advanced USB/MIDI Keyboard ControllerDetails
The Alesis QX25 let's you take tactile control over yout favourite music software. Connected via USB, transmit midi data to your Mac, PC or MIDI hardware device.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Punch out a drumbeat and trigger samples on the QX25's four drum pads, adjust parameters with the eight versatile knobs and use the fader to adjust volume or synth parameters. Not forgetting the velocity-sensitive keyboard, the QX25 gives you a real hands-on, creative music-making experience.
The advanced, yet compact, 25-note keyboard on the QX25 is great for performing and recording with software instruments and samplers while also being ultra-portable. The QX25 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX25's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once.
The array of assignable controls on the QX25 works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware device. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX25's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX25 comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software included for performing, recording and sequencing music right out of the box. Specially customised for Alesis, this version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You'll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Get advanced, compact control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX25 from Alesis.
- Keyboard: 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- Controls: Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- Fader: High-quality fader perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Drum pads: Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Knobs: Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Assignable buttons: Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- MIDI: USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes: Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software, USB Cable, Quickstart Guide
- Bus powered via USB: No power cable needed
- MIDI Output: Class Compliant USB 1.0 and 5-pin jack Midi Output
- Connectivity: Connect to PC, Mac, iOS or MIDI device. Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately, plus a separate power adapter for Q25, also sold separately.
- Power Source: Powered via USB or 5V DC Power Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 60 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.