Akai MPC Studio Music Production Controller, Black
Akai MPC Studio Music Production Controller, BlackDetails
Akai's MPC Studio offers the most streamlined MPC experience yet. At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminium body, it's made to be used on the move. The AKAI MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution.
Product Ref: 70565View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.84 per month Finance from £8.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Controls and Innovative Design
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag or backpack. It's USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminium body, and includes MPC Software for Mac and PC with 128-track sequencing capability. With 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus four touch-sensitive knobs providing enhanced MPC software control, you'll be producing quality music in no time. A large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Included MPC Software
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever-the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. You also get The 809, an MPC Expansion for punchy analog drums (collection of classic drum machine sounds) each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
Reviews"An elegant and powerful performance and production tool that manages to be both enormous fun and suitably serious when required. Sets the standard for mobile music making."
MusicTech Magazine - 10/10"There's a lot to like about the MPC Studio - the hardware is well built, feels good to use and provides a workable MPC production solution in a compact and portable package."
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- 16 Backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminium body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- Includes MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- Maximum Events: Unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks Per Sequence: 128
- Drum Pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum Pad Banks: 8
- Sync Mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- Polyphony: 64
- Dynamic Filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- Filter Types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modelling, Vocal Formant
- Number of Programs: 128
- Memory Capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Plugin Formats Available to Other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only)
- Audio Files Supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
- Word Lengths Supported: 32 and 64-bit
- Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- Master Effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- Plugin Formats Supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- MIDI Inputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- MIDI Outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- Standard Accessories: Operator's manual TRS to MIDI breakout cable x2 (Included)
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Height: 18.5-22.6mm
- Width: 284mm
- Depth: 257mm
- Weight: 0.89kg
- Power: USB
- MIDI I/O Interface: 1 In / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.9
- Processor: Intel
- RAM: 2GB (4GB Recommended)
- Drive: DVD-ROM
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 / Celeron or faster
- RAM: 2GB (4GB Recommended)
- Drive: DVD-ROM
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.