Akai LPK25 Wireless MIDI Controller
Akai LPK25 Wireless MIDI ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 81792View Full Description
Spend another £191.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Akai LPK25 Wireless MIDI Controller features a 25-note velocity-sensitive keybed as well as Octave Up and Octave Down buttons to span different octaves for added versatility. The velocity-sensitive keys give you a more of a natural playing feel, emulating the feel of an acoustic piano for enhanced dynamics. The synth-action keys are perfect for playing bass lines, chord progressions, finger-drumming and more. The LPK25 also features a customisable arpeggiator for added melodic control.
The Akai LPK25’s customisable controls add to its versatility, giving you 4 onboard programmable memory banks, available for instant recall of a range of settings including the arpeggiation type, range tempo settings and more. The class compliant design of the Akai LPK25 offers effortless integration, eliminating the need to download and install drivers. The Akai LPK25 is designed to make setting up easier than ever before, with seamless integration with most popular DAW applications. The ultra-stable Bluetooth LE4 connection with intuitive pairing ensures minimal dropouts and optimal performance value.
Portable Yet Powerful
The ultra-compact design of the Akai LPK25 makes it highly portable and ideal for taking with you wherever you go. The integrated Bluetooth wireless connection allows you to eliminate tedious cable setups, allowing you to get setup and started straight away with a connection range of up to 30 metres. This frees you from the restraints of cables and allows you to play wherever you are in the room. The small size makes it perfect for transportation, perfect for your backpack, laptop bag and more. The Akai LPK25 is powered either by a USB cable plugged into your computer or with 3 AA batteries (not included).
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys capture every subtlety and nuance of your performance
- Arpeggiator, sustain pedal input, octave up and down and tap tempo controls for instant generation of melodic ideas on the fly
- MIDI over Bluetooth to iOS and Mac OS X (Bluetooth LE4); MIDI over USB to Mac OS X and Windows
- Works with virtually all audio software – perfect for controlling soft-synths and sequencing MIDI Data
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks for instant recall of personal control preferences
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC for defining and recalling internally stored programs
- USB- or battery-powered (3 AA, not included
- Keyboard: 25 keys, velocity-sensitive, 11-octave range (127 MIDI notes)
- Range: 1-4 octaves
- Modes: Up, Down, Inclusive, Exclusive, Order, Random Latching (toggle) or momentary functionality
- Time Divisions: 1/4-note, 1/4-note triplet, 1/8-note, 1/8-note triplet, 1/16-note, 1/16note triplet, 1/32-note, or 1/32-note triplet
- Tempo: 30–240 BPM via Tap Tempo button (internal sync). Based on software tempo (external sync)
- Programs: 4 stored programs, configurable via free downloadable editor software
- Bluetooth: Profile | 4.0 Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) | Range * | Over 100 feet / 30.5 metres
- Power: Via USB or (3) AA batteries
- Dimensions: 14.37” x 4.88” x 1.42” (365 x 124 x 36 mm)
- Weight: 0.49 kg (1.08lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.