Akai Advance 49 Controller Keyboard
Akai Advance 49 Controller KeyboardDetails
The Akai Advance Keyboard fuses the power of software instruments with the live playability of a keyboard workstation. It provides unprecedented playability and advanced control of any virtual instrument via an interactive, full-colour display and premium hardware controls. It's ideal for producers, gigging musicians, instructors and composers.
Product Ref: 54618View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.03 per month Finance from £11.03 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unprecedented Control of Virtual Instruments
The Akai Advance Keyboard offers a unified plug-in experience giving you direct control of all your VST instruments. Seamlessly auto map all of your VST instruments in one place whilst VIP librarian software keeps all of your presets categorised. The software gives Advance Keyboard users access to any virtual instrument in their collection. VIP operates as a plugin inside any major digital audio workstation (DAW) or as a stand-alone application on both Mac and Windows operating systems. VIP software users can also create set lists for immediate access to user-curated instruments. You can use your entire existing library - any and all VSTs and plug-ins.
Virtual Instrument Player Application
VIP also boasts facilities for fast instrument and patch browsing, key zone splitting, layering of up to 8 instruments per VIP instance, expansive custom mapping capabilities, and support for any VSTi plugin. Advance Keyboard users may run as many instances of the Virtual Instrument Player as their computer allows. VIP runs as a VSTi, AU, RTAS or AAX plugin, allowing you access to VSTi's in virtually any DAW, such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Users can also create setlists that provide on-demand access to your customized instruments for stage performance and studio work. By simply pressing a single button on an Advance Keyboard, you can adapt to song changes as the live performance progresses-without ever reaching for your computer.
Easy to Use
The keyboard features a semi-weighted, velocity sensitive key bed and an integrated high resolution full colour screen for easy and intuitive control. The screen instantly adapts itself to the selected plugin's controls, delivering immediate 1:1 access to the instrument and various editable functions. The keybed supports aftertouch, making it the ideal keyboard for seasoned live performers and studio producers alike. 8 oversized, deluxe MPC Pads with RGB illumination, 8 giant performance knobs plus Pitch and Modulation wheels give you multiple control options.
Everything You Need
The Akai Advance comes ready to play out of the box and each Advance Keyboard also ships with a 16GB download of over 10,000 sounds from industry-leading developers at AIR Music Technology and SONiVOX. This comprehensive collection of nine plugins provides you with an instant palette of contemporary, sought-after sounds for both live performance and studio production.
- Includes VIP - Virtual Instrument Player Software
- Works with KOMPLETE
- Works with Ableton
- Allows to run VSTs in Logic
- Allows to run VSTs in ProTools
- Includes over 16 GB of content
- Keyboards for advanced virtual instrument performance
- Integrated 4.3 inch highresolution full-colour screen with dedicated interface butons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Available in 25, 49, and 61 key sizes
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software for unprecedented virtual instrument preset management, control mapping and multi patch creation
- Premium, semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch
- 8 large, endless and continuously variable control knobs
- 8 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC-style pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave and performance butons
- Note repeat, time-division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap-tempo buttons
- Rubberized Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs
- USB and 5-pin MIDI Input/Output for use with any MIDI capable software or hardware
- Also functions as a standalone controller
- Includes a 16GB download with more than 10,000 sounds from leading virtual instruments from AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX and Prime Loops.
- Plays virtually every VSTi compatible plugin
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument player for your computer
- Also operates as a plugin within any AU, VST, or AAX compatible DAW
- Organises your plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection instrument type, timbre, and more
- Access, edit, and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time
- Setlist feature lets live performers switch between patches from any plugin instantly from the keyboard
- Extensive key zone splitting, custom mapping, and instrument mixing options
- Pre-mapped to hundreds of industry-leading virtual instruments
- Unlimited instances of VIP may be run in a DAW
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD) (in inches): 3.48 x 29.52. x 11.52
- Unit Net Weight (in lbs): 9.92
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.