Akai APC Key 25 USB Ableton Live Controller
Akai APC Key 25 USB Ableton Live ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 46198View Full Description
Spend another £181.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Velocity Sensitive Keyboard
Designed for the performing musician or the conventional composer, APC Key 25 is the first Ableton Live controller from Akai Professional that is equipped with a high-performance keyboard. Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, APC Key 25 couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools: create melodies, compose bass lines, and play chords with 25 synth-action mini keys. Plus, dedicated buttons for Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain expand the expressive capabilities of the keyboard, enabling you to tap into the full melodic range and perform with classic piano-style sustain.
40 Pad Clip-Launch Grid
APC Key 25 features a 5x8 multi-colour clip-launching grid that's built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers. Tri-colour lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses (loaded, playing, and recording) so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. Plus, you can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 5x8 grid.
Ableton Integration & Custom Mapping
The Akia APC Key 25 comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live for an instant performance and production setup. When APC Key 25 is plugged into your computer, its hardware controls correspond 1 to 1 with Ableton Live's interface meaning no additional configuring is required. For APC veterans, all of APC Key 25's controls can be re-assigned on the fly for customized setups that change with your performance or production style. Plus, APC Key 25 can also be used as a general MIDI controller to manipulate other software applications such as virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs.
- Ableton Live controller with built-in performance keyboard
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- Clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- 8 assignable knobs map to Ableton Live and control volume, sends, and more
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain buttons
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Includes production package with: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- Number of Keys: 25 x Velocity Sensitive Keys
- Octave Range: 10 x Octaves (Up/Down Buttons)
- Pad Buttons: 40 x Backlit Clip-Launch Bottons (8x5 Matrix)
- Knobs: 8 x 270° Knobs (4 Modes)
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 x USB Port
- Power: USB-Bus Powered
- Height: 1.6" / 4.1cm
- Width: 12.25" / 31.1cm
- Depth: 7.6" / 19.3cm
- Weight: 0.76 Kg
- Operating System: MAC OS X 10.5 or later
- Processor: Intel
- RAM: 2GB
- Connection: 1 x USB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: Multi-Core
- RAM: 2GB
- Connection: 1 x USB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.