Ableton Push 2 with Neo Cable
Ableton Push 2 with Neo CableDetails
Ableton Push 2 is a next generation MIDI controller that works seamlessly with Live to provide a hands-on creative experience as well as the ability to professionally fine tune and finish your track. Push 2 is designed and engineered by Ableton for a complete music-making experience that is intuitive, expressive and seamlessly integrated with the Live software. Push and Live combine to make beats, play notes and chords as well as allowing you to work with samples and develop song structure. All this comes with freedom from a computer screen. Pure, creative control. Also included is a free Neo Oyaide 1M professional USB cable.
Product Ref: 75842View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.21 per month Finance from £13.21 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
New Ways to Make Music
Push 2 puts even more elements of song creation and performance at your fingertips. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies, use new sampling workflows to slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or play back timestretched samples, and quickly browse preview and load anything from your library of sounds and instruments. Plus, with Push’s new smoother, more responsive pads and a multicolour display that adapts to show exactly what you need, Push is opening up new levels of playability for modern musicians.
Push 2 is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances fresh and authentic by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords - all from the same playing surface.
The controller has been carefully redesigned for an improved playing experience. The multicolour display shows exactly what’s needed to keep you in the creative flow without adding any distraction. Push’s new pads feel softer, smoother and more responsive so you can create expressive beats and melodies easily.
Push 2 lets you browse, preview and load your own sounds to produce beats, or alternatively access Live‘s vast library of drums. Play beats live with the 64 velocity-sensitive pads and adjust sounds and kits while you play, using the 8 touch-sensitive endless encoders. The 16 pad mode allows you to play in real time and simultaneously step sequence beats and adjust loop length. You can also tweak timing, velocity and parameter values individually for each pad.
Playable Notes and Chords
The pads on Push 2 promote a fresh approach to music-making, harmony and melody and are ideal for those looking for a new, intuitive way to make music. You can reach larger intervals very easily and patterns can be played with the same fingerings in all keys meaning you don’t have to know any of the traditional music theory or keyboard patterns to play and create music. With the touch of a button, select a key and scale and start playing. Push 2’s touch slider can be used to add pitch bend or modulations.
You can step sequence notes and chords on Push 2 easily. Use the pads to enter notes, then make precise timing changes, create variations or adjust note length and velocity. You can even step sequence automation: record a parameter's value for each step to create rhythmic, quantized parameter changes that are locked to specific notes in your loop.
Get Creative with Samples
Push 2 has 3 separate workflows that offer fast and flexible ways to work with samples. Rearrange loops on the fly or create drum kits from recorded grooves by instantly chopping up long samples and playing each slice on a different pad through the Slicing mode. Classic mode lets you turn melodic samples into playable pitched instruments, and you can use the encoders to define start and end points as well as attack, decay, sustain and release for each. In One Shot mode, samples play back monophonically and all the way through, no matter how long you hold the pad which is ideal for playing drums. You can also transpose a playing sample without re-triggering it, allowing you to transform melodic phrases into whole new melodies.
Seamless Integration with Live 9.5
Launch clips and scenes, tweak device parameters and control mixer levels and sends on Push and Live can capture every movement. When you’re ready, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Live ready and waiting.
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 9.5
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Includes Live Intro for new users
- Push hardware
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I)
- USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 9
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
- External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
- USB Power: 5V/0.5A
- Two pedal inputs
- Kensington Lock
- Anodized aluminium
- Soft silicon pads
- Carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
- RGB backlighting
- Control buttons gently click
- Lit with white or multi-colored LEDs
- Indicate a variety of states
- High-resolution endless encoders
- Touch responsive
- High-resolution RGB display
- Bright and clear
- Visible at any viewing angle and under any lighting
- 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 31 LEDs for navigation
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.