View Full Description
Air Surround Xtreme
Unlike other 'virtual surround' systems, with Yamaha's Air Surround Xtreme you can actually identify sounds located around and behind you. Dialogue is delivered from a clear centre channel and other sounds from the front, specific sounds from the other channels to the sides and rear, and smooth sound movement around you.
Bluetooth® Wireless Music Streaming
The YAS105 fills your home with music the quick and easy way - allowing you to stream music from a range of Bluetooth® compatible smartphones, tablets or computers. Additionally, the Bluetooth standby mode enables the YAS105 to turn on or off automatically for both convenience and energy saving.
Home Theater Controller App
The free controller app for iOS and Android™ lets you easily perform a variety of operations from both your smartphone or tablet. The input selection screens lets you select the audio source while the Sound Adjustment screen allows you to quickly turn both the Clear Voice and Bass Extension functions on and off, as well as the subwoofer volume. There are five surround modes to choose from - Movie, Sports, Game, Music and TV program.
- Ultra-slim design perfectly complements the look of your TV
- Deep, rich bass from dual built-in subwoofers
- Simple setup with a single-cable connection
- Wall-mountable with flexible orientation
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Dedicated home theater controller app
Output Power: 120 W Total Power
- Front L/R: 30 W + 30 W
- Subwoofer: 60 W
- Subwoofers: Dual 3'' Cones
- Front L/R: Dual 2'' Cones
- Tweeters: Dual 0.75'' Balanced Domes
Power Consumption: 22 W
Standby Power Consumption: 0.4 W
Dimensions: 889mm x 52mm x 127mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 3.99kg / 8.8lbs
Input / Output
Digital Optical: 1 Input
Digital Coaxial: 1 Input
Analog Audio: 1 Input - Stereo Mini
Subwoofer Output: 1 Output
Surround Technology: Air Surround Xtreme
Bass Extended: Yes
Dolby Digital: Yes
Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
Wireless Music Streaming: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.