Yamaha WXA-50 Wireless Streaming Amplifier
Yamaha WXA-50 Wireless Streaming AmplifierDetails
The Yamaha WXA-50 Wireless Streaming Amplifier is a compact yet powerful network amplifier that delivers 70W + 70W rated power output at 6 ohms. The Yamaha WXA-50 features aux inputs and outputs, along with a digital optical input, subwoofer output and a remote input. Equipped with built-in AirPlay, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and MusicCast, the Yamaha WXA-50 allows you to wirelessly stream music from a range of audio sources while the MusicCast app allows you to connect multiple devices together for multi-room playback - experience high-quality audio like never before.
Product Ref: 75933View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.71 per month Finance from £11.71 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Retro Modern with Superior Quality
The simple design allows the Yamaha WXA-50 to seamlessly integrated with your existing audio system. Featuring a high-quality metal body and two-tone colouring, Yamaha's attention to detail extends to the exterior and ensures an enjoyable listening experience.
Outstanding Sound, All the Time
Thanks to Yamaha's superior sound processing technologies, the WXA-50 ensures you can enjoy great sound from all your music sources - regardless of their quality, or your listening environment, or the kind of speakers you're using. When listening to audio from smartphones or other compressed sources, the Compressed Music Enhancer greatly improves the sound at all frequency levels. The Volume adaptive EQ automatically adjusts the bass/treble balanced according to the volume level. Additionally, the Advanced Bass Extension provides a deeper low-end sound - ideal for compact or in-wall speakers. Finally, the Direct Mode allows you to play back high-resolution audio sources just as they are without any processing.
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your house - It simply connects to your existing wi-fi network and provides you with the ability to wirelessly stream audio to any room in your house. Any MusicCast system can be easily extended to meet your needs, with a wide range of products available including AV receivers, hi-fi systems and wireless speakers. For example; Start with a MusicCast capable wireless amplifier in your main entertainment room, then add in a MusicCast sound projector for the ultimate home theatre experience and add MusicCast wireless speakers or hi-fi components into other rooms, link them all together wirelessly and experience sound like never before.
MusicCast allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®, as well as giving you the ability to play/pause and adjust the volume all from within the simple and intuitive MusicCast app. The MusicCast app also gives you the ability to select what music plays in each room, link and combine music from one room to another, have different music playing in each room, or join them together have the same music playing all around your house.
- Enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast - multi-room audio - system
- Powerful 2.1-channel sound
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services
- MusicCast app provides easy operation and lets you control other compatible components
- One push play - simply press any button to initiate playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control
- Supports DSD 5.6MHz and FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214mm wide, allows for flexible placement either horizontally or vertically
- Easy installation and low standby power consumption
- File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC/AAC)
- Rated Power Output: 70W + 70W (6Ω, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.06 THD, 2-Ch Driven)
- Maximum Output Power: 90W + 90W (6Ω, 1kHz, 0.9 THD, 1-Ch Driven)
- Pure Direct: Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02 (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB (Opt/Net/USB/Bluetooth) / 98dB (Aux In)
- Audio Input/Output: 1/1
- Digital Input: 1 Optical
- USB Input: 1
- Ethernet Connector: Yes
- Subwoofer Output: 1
- Remote Input/Output: 1/0
- Control (Trigger) Input/Output: 1/1
- Standby Power Consumption: 1.8W
- Dimensions: 215mm x 51.5mm x 251.4mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.94kg / 4.28lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.