View Full Description
Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
The YST II combines negative-impedance and constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone with extremely tighter control. This system dynamically optimizes effective speaker impedance to maintain excellent linearity with the Advanced Negative Impedance Converter. This means more stable and accurate low range response, higher sound pressure levels, and the probability to reproduce clear bass without muddiness.
600 W High Output Power
The NS-SW901 derives its bass thrust from a built-in 600-watt digital amplifier which uses a constant gain PLL modulator circuit, a cross feedback loop circuit, an Active Power Control System, a highly efficient power supply and the highest quality parts. The 25cm cone is made of Yamaha underdeveloped FBP - a blend of paper, carbon fiber and aramid fiber. Its extreme stiffness and extra-long stroke preventable distortion from large, deep bursts of sound.
Low frequency response is improved and unwanted vibration is reduced thanks to the three-way mitered-joint construction at the cabinet corners and baffle/body connections to increase tightness of the joints so the entire cabinet behaves as a single unit.
Wooden Ports and Piano Black Finish
The wooden ports are carved from a block of alder wood and aesthetically match the enclosure, the twin ports provide more port area without increasing the subwoofer's size, as one large port would do. The shape is based on a natural logarithm to prevent extraneous wind noise. The NS-SW901 subwoofer has been finished in a sleek and stylish Piano Black. The glossy, lustrous finish is applied using the same techniques developed by Yamaha over many decades of manufacturing beautiful grand pianos.
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25cm (10") F.B.P. (Fiber Blend Paper) diaphragm with diecast aluminium frame
- 600W high performance digital amplifier built in
- Twin wooden Linear Ports
- Heavy-duty construction
- Three Bass Modes (wide, normal and narrow)
- Three memory presets
- Continuously variable high cut filter
- Full-function remote control unit
- Sleep timer
- Driver: 25 cm F.B.P. cone
- Output Power: 600 W
- Frequency Response: 18-160 Hz
- Advanced YST: Yes
- High-Efficiency Power Amplifier: Yes
- Linear Port: Yes
- BASS (Bass Action Selector System): Yes
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 457 x 462 mm; 16-1/8" x 18" x 18-1/4"
- Weight: 32 kg; 70.5 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.