Yamaha NS-AW392 Outdoor Speaker System, White
Yamaha NS-AW392 Outdoor Speaker System, WhiteDetails
The Yamaha NS-AW392 Outdoor Speakers are a brilliant addition to your garden, patio, hot tub area, poolside, courtyard, decking, or any other outdoor space as they are perfect for distributing sound through large areas. They are extremely durable whilst still maintaining Yamaha's high standard of audio quality.
Product Ref: 41764View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The NS-AW392 are designed to cope in the most extreme weather conditions, the weather proof cabinets protect against extreme temperatures, as well as being water and UV resistant. Outdoor speakers aren't uncommon, but you'll be lucky to find another set of outdoor speakers with the same quality as Yamaha ones.
Both the woofer and soft dome tweeter are specially developed to be water resistant, whilst still maintaining the high quality Yamaha standard of sound. They are separated to create a clean, crisp sound with endless detail. The curved front baffle helps project the sound around a vast area. The unique wedge shape of the NS-AW392 and the supplied bracket makes them extremely flexible and easy to position just about anywhere. They are also great for indoor use, in public facilities such as pubs or shops, and in the home for a fantastic home cinema experience.
- Yamaha's advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 273 x 136 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg/unit
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-25 kHz
- Tweeter: 1.9cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
- Nominal Input Power: 40 W
- Maximum Input Power: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 86 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Woofer: 13cm waterproof cone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.