Tascam BD-01U Blu-Ray Player with Remote
Tascam BD-01U Blu-Ray Player with RemoteDetails
The Tascam BD-01U Blu-Ray Player offers high quality video and audio from a 1U rack unit. The system can be used manually, or from a useful remote system that offers extensive controls. The BD-01U supports DVD, WAV, MP3, DTS and Dolby formats, making it a versatile system for both video and audio. The system plays video at up to 1.3x speed, producing crystal clear resolution with focus and clarity. The BD-01U is ideal for audio and video enthusiasts who need a reliable system for conferences, live venues, or simply at home.
Product Ref: 73898View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.30 per month Finance from £11.30 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tascam has equipped the BD-01U with all the useful formats to play your music and video with. The professional features include playing your DVDs in a stunning 1080p recording quality, which is ideal for users who still want to play their DVD collection. The USB slot can play your JPEG image files in a slideshow format from a memory stick, which is useful for conferences, schools and community meetings. The MIDI and RCA inputs connect your speakers to the system for an amplified sound, making it suitable to be integrated with an existing home audio system. All of the BD-01U’s features are able to control with ease thanks to the simple controls on the unit and the wireless remote control.
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 483mm
- Depth: 257mm
- Weight: 2.26KG
Digital Audio Inputs
- Coaxial Connector: RCA Pin Jack
- Coaxial Format: IEC60958-3(S/P DIF)
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Optical Connector: TOS (JEITA RC-5720C)
- Optical Format: IEC60958-3(S/P DIF)
- Balanced Connector: XLR-3-32
- Balanced Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Standard Balanced Output Level: +4dBu (1.23 VRMS)
- Maximum Balanced Output Level: +20dBu (7.75 VRMS)
- Unbalanced Connector: RCA Pin Jacks
- Unbalanced Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Standard Unbalanced Output Level: -10dBV (0.316 VRMS)
- Maximum Unbalanced Output Level: +20dBu (2.0 VRMS)
- BD/DVD/USB: WAV
- WAV Sampling Frequency: 8k/11.025k/12k/16k/22.05k/24k/32k/44.1k/48k/64k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz
- WAV Quantisation Rate: 8/16/24 Bit
- CD Sampling Frequency: 8k/11.025k/12k/16k/22.05k/24k/32k/44.1k/48kHz
- CD Quantisation Rate: 8/16 Bit
- MP3/WMA Sampling Frequency: 32k/44.1k/48kHz
- MP3 Playback Rate: 112k - 320kbps
- WMA Playback Rate: 48k - 192kbps
- Ethernet Connector: RJ45
- USB Connector: USB A-Type
- Power: AC120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 16.5 Watts
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.