Samson Meteor M2 Multimedia Speaker System
Samson Meteor M2 Multimedia Speaker SystemDetails
The Samson Meteor M2 Multimedia speaker system is the ideal solution for desktops, laptops and tablets. Featuring the use of premium components paired with innovative design and custom digital signal processing, the full metal M2's breathe new sonic life into your favourite music, movies and games.
Product Ref: 55416View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stunning Size & Lows
The Meteor M2 is carefully crafted to deliver powerful full-range sound that goes way beyond its compact size. The stereo pair system combines 2.5'' drivers and rear-ported passive radiators to produce exceptional low-end performance normally confined to larger speakers and 3-piece systems that have a dedicated subwoofer.
For those who use their computers and laptops as a primary entertainment medium, the Meteor M2 is ideal. The system is designed not only to dramatically improve volume level over that of internal computer speakers, but also deliver a crisp and detailed sounds with fatigue-free listening. The perfect choice for extended music playback sessions and watching movies.
A Desktop Dream
Ready to use straight out the box, the M2 speakers come with a speaker cable (integrated on passive speaker) to connect the stereo pair, as well as an 1/8'' Aux cable to connect the speakers to your computer, tablet, smartphone or MP3 player. The active speaker's side panel features a Power (I/O) button, as well as a Volume control for making quick adjustments. In addition the Meteor's zinc die cast construction provide solid durability, whilst remaining a sleek and elegant finish that looks great on any desk.
Check Out AskAudio Magazine's Review
- Compact Multimedia Speaker System
- Sold As Stereo Pair (One Active Speaker, One Passive Speaker)
- 2.5'' Drivers
- Crystal Clear High-end Performance
- Exceptional Bass Response
- Side Panel Power (I/O) Button And Volume Control
- Includes Speaker (Integrated On Passive Speaker) And 1/8'' Aux Cables
- Rugged Zinc Die Cast Construction
- Sleek, Elegant Finish
- System Type: Stereo Pair (One Active and One Passive)
- Driver Size: 2.5''
- Controls: I/O Power Button and Volume Control
- Enclosure Design: Zinc Die-Cast
- Weight: 2.4kg / 5.5lbs
- Dimensions: 23.5cm x 22.22cm x 15.25cm / 9.25'' x 8.75'' x 6'' (H x W x D)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.