View Full Description
1RU Rack Mountable Chassic
Housed in a 1RU rack-mountable chassis, the DN-700C Network Media/CD Player's core features are focused on true audio source versatility and immediate access to pro performance and high-quality audio at the touch of a button. Complete with a front USB port for mass storage devices and iPod® playback offers connectivity to the latest sources of music files including .wav, .mp3, .wma, .aiff, .m4a & .aac, as well as a slot-loading CD mechanism for playback of mp3 CDs and CD-DA (.cda).
Ideal for Various Install and Broadcast Applications
The DN-700C can be controlled using a variety of remote control interfaces for varying install and broadcast situations. From IR remote control, parallel (GPIO), RS-232c serial control and even control via a network with the built-in Web-GUI. This improved web-based interface allows a user full control of the DN-700C, from setup menus to transport control and even hot start playback-even from mobile browsers. This provides complete access to a player located in remote areas or when the installation is not always easily accessible.
Convenient Front Panel Controls
The front panel is designed for convenient use in professional Installation and Broadcast environments where ease of access to the audio source and transport controls is imperative, and further includes; five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback and a bright OLED display with 'end monitor' and 'finish mode' features to signal the end of the audio track.
Included Product Manager Software
Denon Professional's Product Manager Software is included with the DN-700C for single point control of multiple players from a PC/Mac over the network. Complete with full access to the Web Remote as well as unique power on/off capabilities that allow power on and power off sequences to be programmed remotely for single units or multiple units in groups.
- Streams audio over the network (DLNA)
- Supports playback of CD-DA, WAV, AIFF, MP3 & AAC files
- USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
- Large, bright OLED display
- Balanced XLR audio output
- AES/EBU digital format output
- Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232c, GPIO, and IR
- Extended control via Ethernet using its improved web-GUI 'Web Remote' and/or included DENON Professional Product Manager software (PC/Mac)
- 20 Hot Starts
- Compatible with the RC-F400S wired Remote Control (available separately)
- Supports the new Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App StoreSM)
- Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16 to +16 in 0.1 steps
- End Monitor and User-selectable Finish Mode features
- 1RU/1HE Rackmount Size
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
- System: Network CD/Media Player
- Compatible Media: CD Media, USB Flash Memory, USB HDD, iPod
- Playable Formats (CD): CD-DA (CD TEXT), CD-ROM
- Playable Formats (USB): FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Playable Formats (Audio): WAV, MP3, AAC
- Number Of Channels: 2 x Stereo, 1 x Mono
- Outputs (Balanced): 1 x XLR (Analog L/R Stereo), 1 x XLR (Digital)
- Outputs (Unbalanced): 1 x RCA (Analog L/R Stereo), 1 x RCA (Digital), 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: > 105 dB (A-Weighted)
- THD: < 0.005%
- Dynamic Range: > 105 dB
- Channel Separation: < -106 dB
- Variable Pitch: +/- 16%
- Power Consumption: 30 W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.