View Full Description
The DN-500BD offers a tremendous amount of performance and flexibility from a space-saving single rack unit (1U) chassis. It provides the wide range of connection and control capabilities that are essential to the professional user, making it ideal for use in corporate A/V, education, theaters, house of worship, and more. These include RS-232C and IP controllability and XLR balanced audio outputs. The DN-500BD also has discrete 7.1 channel analog outputs for simple connection to powered speakers or signal management devices.
The Denon Professional DN-500BD plays virtually every Blu-Ray, DVD, and audio CD format, making it easy to utilize multiple disc formats within a system. Supported formats include BD-Video, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R, DVD+RW (Video mode, AVCHD format), DVD-R, DVD-RW (Video mode, AVCHD format) and Audio CD (CD-R, CD-RW). Using the built-in LAN port, users may optionally access additional content via BD Live. For even more versatility, a front-loading USB slot delivers access to .MP3, .WAV, .FLAC, .MP4, .WMV, .JPG, .PNG, .GIF files, and more.
In addition to its extremely high performance and wide range of format playback capabilities, the DN-500BD anticipates the user's requirements and operational patterns by providing features that maximize the unit's ease of use, including panel lock and IR remote lock functions to prevent unwanted or accidental operation; a Power on Play button for simplified, ultra-fast startup; OSD (On Screen Display) hiding mode which eliminates unwanted disc status updates; and a Repeat mode offering an uninterrupted playback loop.
- Pro-grade Blu-Ray disc playback
- Controllable with included remote, RS-232C or IP
- Supports nearly all Blu-Ray, DVD, and audio CD formats
- On Screen Display hiding mode eliminates unwanted status visuals
- Discrete 7.1 analog surround sound outputs
- Front-loading USB slot for playback of image and audio files
- Coaxial digital and balanced XLR audio outputs
- Space saving 1U chassis with removable rack ears
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.