Beyerdynamic MMX 2 Multimedia Headset
Beyerdynamic MMX 2 Multimedia HeadsetDetails
Product Ref: 51858View Full Description
Spend another £194.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Useful functions such as a master volume control and a microphone mute on/off switch have been incorporated into the USB converter to allow easy access during mid game giving you maximum control. The Beyerdynamic MMX2 also allows you to edit and configure the headsets parameters to your own custom specification allowing advanced gamers to create their own unique set up.
"Right from the start, compared to the other headsets I have tested in the past, the sound seemed to me a little more clear and I have ran multiple applications and multimedia content to confirm like games, movie DVDRips, TV shows or DVDs." "Overall, this product impresses us with its quality and simplicity. Not the cheapest stereo headset ever, but I could say that you are definitely getting what you are paying for." - madshrimps.be
- Digital Headset
- True Plug & Play
- Universal for all Multimedia Applications
- Optimized for PC Games
- Sophisticated USB Sound Card
- Volume Control & Microphone Mute on USB Sound Card
- Lightweight (Great for Extended Use)
- Noise Compensated Microphone
- Flexible Headband for Optimum Fit
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design: Closed
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 18 - 22,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL (1kHz): 110 dB
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 2 N
- THD: < 0.2%
- Construction: On-Ear
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: Mini Stereo Jack Plug (3.5mm)
- Weight: 155g
- Transducer Type: Condenser (Back Electret)
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Power Supply: AB Powering
- Supply Voltage: 1.5 - 9V
- Current Consumption: < 0.5 mA
- Nominal Impedance: 1.5 Ohms
- Open Circuit Voltage (1 kHz): 15 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- T.H.D (1 kHz): 0.2%
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Microphone Output: Unbalanced
- Boom Arm: 150mm
- Capsule Diameter: 12.5mm
- Connection: Mini Stereo Jack Plug (3.5mm)
- PC / MAC Connections: 1 x USB (1.5m)
- Audio: 2 x Stereo Jack Sockets (3.5mm)
- Operating System: Windows, MAC
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - +60°C
- Storage Temperature:-20° - +60°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 30 x 16mm
- Weight: 50g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.